Tuition & Fees $8,832
Columbia College - Fort Worth is a private (not-for-profit), four-years institute located in Ft. Worth, Texas. It is a Master's College and University (larger programs) by Carnegie Classification and its highest degree is Master's degree.
The 2022 tuition & fees is $8,832 for undergraduate students. The school offers both undergraduate and graduate programs .
For undergraduate school, in the academic year 2021-2022, Columbia College - Fort Worth's tuition & fees is $8,832.
Columbia College - Fort Worth offers 0 major programs on-site (in-person class) only. The following table lists the number of programs by offered degree with online class availabilities.
|Award Level||Total Number of Programs||Available Online Class|
Columbia College - Fort Worth does not offer online classes (distance learning opportunities) for any degree program. The school provides programs to its students.
Columbia College - Fort Worth has programs, benefits and/or services to veterans, military service members, or their families.
|Yellow Ribbon Program|
(officially known as Post-9/11 GI Bill, Yellow Ribbon Program)
|Credit for military training||✗|
|Dedicated point of contact for support services for veterans, military service members, and their families||✗|
|Recognized student veteran organization||✗|
|Member of Servicemembers Opportunity Colleges||✗|
- Which colleges offer Distance education programs (online completely) in Texas?
- How much is The Average Tuition & Fees in Texas?
- Which colleges offer meal (board) plans in Texas?
- Which colleges provide Member of Servicemembers Opportunity Colleges in Texas?
- Which colleges offer Bachelor's Degree in Texas?
- Which colleges offer ROTC Navy programs in Texas?
- How many colleges require Formal demonstration of competencies in Texas?
- Which colleges offer Less than 1 year certificate program in Texas?
- Which colleges offer Distance education (online) courses in Texas?
- Which colleges are Private Schools (for-profit) in Texas?