Tuition & Fees $8,832
Columbia College - Lake Ozark is a private (not-for-profit), four-years institute located in Osage Beach, Missouri. It is a Master's College and University (larger programs) by Carnegie Classification and its highest degree is Bachelor's degree.
The 2022 tuition & fees is $8,832 for undergraduate students. The school offers only undergraduate programs.
For undergraduate school, in the academic year 2021-2022, Columbia College - Lake Ozark's tuition & fees is $8,832.
Columbia College - Lake Ozark offers 0 major programs on-site (in-person class) only. The following table lists the number of programs by offered degree with online class availabilities.
|Award Level||Total Number of Programs||Available Online Class|
Columbia College - Lake Ozark does not offer online classes (distance learning opportunities) for any degree program. The school provides programs to its students.
Columbia College - Lake Ozark has programs, benefits and/or services to veterans, military service members, or their families.
|Yellow Ribbon Program|
(officially known as Post-9/11 GI Bill, Yellow Ribbon Program)
|Credit for military training||✗|
|Dedicated point of contact for support services for veterans, military service members, and their families||✗|
|Recognized student veteran organization||✗|
|Member of Servicemembers Opportunity Colleges||✗|
- What is The Average Student to Faculty Ratio in Missouri?
- What is The Average Transfer-out Rate in Missouri?
- Which colleges offer Graduate distance education programs (online completely) in Missouri?
- Which colleges provide Academic/Career Counseling Services in Missouri?
- How many colleges are Tribal Colleges and Universities in Missouri?
- Which colleges offer Graduate distance education (online) courses in Missouri?
- Which colleges provide Placement Services in Missouri?
- Which colleges offer Study Abroad programs in Missouri?
- Which colleges provide Dedicated point of contact for support services for veterans, mi in Missouri?
- Which colleges provide Remedial Services in Missouri?