Columbia Southern Accreditation
Columbia Southern University is accredited by Distance Education Accrediting Commission. By accreditation type, the school has 1 Institutional accredited programs.
|Agency Name||Accreditation Status||Date Type||Period|
|Distance Education Accrediting Commission||Accredited||Actual||1/12/2001 - Current|
Know about Alabama Colleges
- Which colleges offer Graduate distance education programs (online completely) in Alabama?
- Which colleges offer Study Abroad programs in Alabama?
- Which colleges offer Less than 1 year certificate program in Alabama?
- What is The Average Yield (enrollment rate) in Alabama?
- How many colleges require the high school record in Alabama?
- Which colleges are Private Schools (not-for-profit) in Alabama?
- How many colleges are Historically Black colleges (HBCUs) in Alabama?
- Which colleges accept credit for life experiences in Alabama?
- Which colleges offer One but Less than 2 years certificate program in Alabama?
- How many colleges require the ACT Test Score in Alabama?