Tuition & Fees $15,362
Student Population 7,981
Average Financial Aid Amount Received $6,365
Graduation Rate 21 %
Community College of Aurora is a public, 2-4 years institute located in Aurora, Colorado. It is an Associate's - Public Urban-serving Single Campus by Carnegie Classification and its highest degree is Associate's degree. The 2021 tuition & fees are $3,940 for Colorado residents and $15,362 for out-of-state students. The school offers only undergraduate programs and a total of 7,981 students are enrolled.
The salary after graduation from Community College of Aurora varies by major programs where the average earning after 10 years is $38,400. You can check the average salary by the major programs on the area of study page.
For undergraduate school, in the academic year 2020-2021, tuition and fees of Community College of Aurora are $3,940 for Colorado residents and $15,362 for non-residents.
The following chart illustrates the 2021 key academic statistics at Community College of Aurora. The average received amount of financial aid is $6,365 and 32% of undergraduate students received grants or scholarship aid. A total of 7,981 students is attending , and the student to faculty ratio is 23 to 1.
Graduation Rate for Community College of Aurora is 21 %
Transfer-out Rate for Community College of Aurora is 21 %
Retention Rate for Community College of Aurora is 60 %
Student Population for Community College of Aurora is 7,981
Student to Faculty Ratio for Community College of Aurora is 23 to 1
Student to Faculty Ratio
23 to 1
The average received amount of financial aid is $6,365 at Community College of Aurora.
Financial Aid Amount
Community College of Aurora offers 46 major programs through online and on-site education where 8 programs are available through distance learning. The following table lists the number of programs by offered degree with online class availabilities.
|Award Level||Total Number of Programs||Available Online Class|
|Less than one year certificate||19||3|
|One but less than two years certificate||8||1|
Community College of Aurora offers online education (distance learning opportunities) for undergraduate programs. The school provides programs to its students. It also offers weekend/evening classes which is a program that allows students to take a complete course of study and attend classes only on weekends or only in evenings.
Community College of Aurora has programs, benefits and/or services to veterans, military service members, or their families.
|Yellow Ribbon Program|
(officially known as Post-9/11 GI Bill, Yellow Ribbon Program)
|Credit for military training||✔|
|Dedicated point of contact for support services for veterans, military service members, and their families||✔|
|Recognized student veteran organization||✔|
|Member of Servicemembers Opportunity Colleges||✔|
- Which colleges provide Academic/Career Counseling Services in Colorado?
- What is The Average Yield (enrollment rate) in Colorado?
- How many colleges require the SAT Test Score in Colorado?
- Which colleges accept advanced placement (AP) credits in Colorado?
- Which colleges are Private Schools (for-profit) in Colorado?
- How many colleges require the high school record in Colorado?
- How many colleges require the Completion of college-preparatory program in Colorado?
- Which colleges offer Distance education programs (online completely) in Colorado?
- How many colleges require the Test of English as a foreign language (TOEFL) in Colorado?
- Which colleges offer Doctorate Degree (professional practice) in Colorado?