Tuition & Fees $13,398
Student Population 6,106
Average Financial Aid Amount Received $3,106
Graduation Rate 15 %
Community College of Vermont (CCV) is a public, 2-4 years institute located in Montpelier, Vermont. It is a Associate's - Public Rural-serving Large by Carnegie Classification and its highest degree is Associate's degree. The 2020 tuition & fees of Community College of Vermont is $6,654 for Vermont residents and $13,398 for out-of-state students. The schools offers only undergraduate programs and total 6,106 students are enrolled into CCV.
The salary after graduation from Community College of Vermont varies by major programs where the average earning after 10 years is $31,700. You can check the average salary by major program at area of study page.
For undergraduate school, in academic year 2019-2020, Community College of Vermont tuition and fees are $6,654 for Vermont residents and $13,398 for non-residents.
Next chart illustrates the 2020 key academic stats at CCV. Total 6,106 students are attending CCV and the student to faculty ratio is 13 to 1. The average received amount of financial aid is $3,106 and 42 students received grants of scholarship aid (0.82% of total undergraduate students). Total 6,106 students are attending CCV and the student to faculty ratio is 13 to 1.
|Address||660 Elm Street, Montpelier, VT 05602|
|Net Price Calculator||https://ccv.studentaidcalculator.com/survey.aspx|
CCV offers 32 major programs through online and on-site education where 13 programs are available through distance learning. Next table lists the number of programs by offered degree with online class availabilities.
|Award Level||Total Number of Programs||Available Online Class|
|Less than one year certificate||4||1|
|One but less than two years certificate||4||2|
Community College of Vermont offers online education (distance learning opportunities) for undergraduate programs. The school provides study abroad - opportunity which a student completes part of the college program studying in another country programs to its students.
Community College of Vermont has programs, benefits and/or services to veterans, military service members, or their families.
|Yellow Ribbon Program|
(officially known as Post-9/11 GI Bill, Yellow Ribbon Program)
|Credit for military training||✔|
|Dedicated point of contact for support services for veterans, military service members, and their families||✔|
|Recognized student veteran organization||✗|
|Member of Servicemembers Opportunity Colleges||✔|
- What is The Average Yield (enrollment rate) in Vermont?
- Which colleges offer ROTC Air Force programs in Vermont?
- Which colleges offer Graduate distance education programs (online completely) in Vermont?
- How much is The Average Graduate Tuition & Fees in Vermont?
- Which colleges offer Undergraduate distance education (online) courses in Vermont?
- Which colleges accept Dual Credit in Vermont?
- Which colleges offer Teacher Certification program in Vermont?
- Which colleges offer Graduate distance education (online) courses in Vermont?
- Which colleges offer Associate Degree in Vermont?
- Which colleges offer Post-Master's Program in Vermont?