Graduate Program 4 Programs
Graduate Enrollment 597
Offered Award Levels Master's, Doctorate
2023 Tuition & Fees $30,285
Concordia Seminary offers 4 graduate programs. Total 597 graduate students have enrolled in graduate programs at Concordia Seminary and 202 students enrolled online exclusively in graduate programs. For the academic year 2022-2023, the average graduate program tuition & fees are $30,285. Next table summarizes the general information about graduate programs at Concordia Seminary.
|Awarded Degree Programs||Master's (2 programs)|
Doctorate - Research (1 programs)
Doctorate - Other (1 programs)
|Online Graduate Programs||Not reported. |
Request recent information for Online Graduate Programs
|Tuition & Fees||$30,285|
|Graduate Student Enrollment||597 graduate students|
202 enrolled in online courses
It offers 4 graduate programs through on-site (classroom) only. Through distance learning, it offers degree and/or programs. The Next table lists the number of graduate programs by offered degree and online availability. You can check the offered major programs by degree at the area of study page.
|Award Level||Total Number of Programs||Available Online Class|
|Doctor's degree - research/scholarship||1||0|
|Doctor's degree - other||1||0|
For the academic year 2022-2023, the average graduate program tuition & fees are $30,285 at Concordia Seminary. The next table shows the graduate school tuition & fees trends over last 4 years.
|Tuition & Fees||$28,080||$28,815||$29,550||-|
At Concordia Seminary, 597 students are enrolled in graduate programs - 554 male and 43 female students. By attendance status, there are 269 full-time and 328 part-time students. The Next table summarizes the graduate student population by gender and attending status.
At Concordia Seminary, 202 students are enrolled exclusively in graduate online courses and 0 students are enrolled in some online courses out of total of 597 students.
|In Some Online Classes||0|
|Not In Online Classes||395|
- Which colleges offer Distance education programs (online completely) in Missouri?
- Which colleges offer Master's Degree in Missouri?
- Which colleges are Private Schools (for-profit) in Missouri?
- Which colleges offer Post-Bachelor's Program in Missouri?
- How many colleges require Formal demonstration of competencies in Missouri?
- What is The Average Retention Rate in Missouri?
- Which colleges offer Weekend/Evening College in Missouri?
- Which colleges are Private Schools (not-for-profit) in Missouri?
- How much is Average Graduate Tuition & Fees in Missouri?
- How many colleges require the high school rank in Missouri?