2023 Tuition & Fees $16,000
Student Population 103
Eden Theological Seminary is a private (not-for-profit), four-years institute located in Webster Groves, Missouri. It is a Theological seminaries, Bible college, and other faith-related institution by Carnegie Classification and its highest degree is Doctor's degree - research/scholarship.
Eden Theological Seminary is one of 14 colleges affiliated with United Church of Christ.
The 2023 tuition & fees is $16,000 for undergraduate students. The graduate school tuition & fees is $16,150.
The school offers only graduate programs and a total of 103 students are enrolled.
For graduate programs, its 2023 average tuition & fees is $16,150.
Data source for 2023 Tuition: NCES
The following chart illustrates the 2023 key academic statistics at Eden Theological Seminary. A total of 103 students is attending .
Student Population for Eden Theological Seminary is 103
|Address||475 E Lockwood Ave, Webster Groves, MO 63119-3192|
Eden Theological Seminary offers 4 major programs through online completely. The following table lists the number of programs by offered degree with online class availabilities.
|Award Level||Total Number of Programs||Available Online Class|
Eden Theological Seminary offers online education (distance learning opportunities) for both undergraduate and graduate programs. The school provides study abroad - opportunity which a student completes part of the college program studying in another country programs to its students.
- What is The Average Students to Faculty Ratio in Missouri?
- Which colleges offer ROTC Army programs in Missouri?
- Which colleges offer Graduate distance education (online) courses in Missouri?
- Which colleges offer Weekend/Evening College in Missouri?
- Which colleges are Private Schools (not-for-profit) in Missouri?
- Which colleges grant Credit for military training in Missouri?
- Which colleges are Private Schools (for-profit) in Missouri?
- Which colleges provide On-campus Day Care Services in Missouri?
- How many colleges require the ACT Test Score in Missouri?
- Which colleges offer Doctorate Degree (Research) in Missouri?