Acceptance Rate 46 %
SAT Average 1,075
Tuition & Fees $22,770
Student Population 271
Average Financial Aid Amount Received $17,929
Cottey College is a private (not-for-profit), 4 or more years institute located in Nevada, Missouri. It is a Baccalaureate/Associate's College by Carnegie Classification and its highest degree is Bachelor's degree. The 2021 tuition & fees are $22,770 for undergraduate students. The school offers only undergraduate programs and a total of 271 students are enrolled. The acceptance rate of undergraduate school is 46% and the graduation rate is 58% last year.
The salary after graduation from Cottey College varies by major programs where the average earning after 10 years is $34,700. You can check the average salary by the major programs on the area of study page.
For undergraduate school, in the academic year 2020-2021, tuition and fees of Cottey College are $22,770.
The following chart illustrates the 2021 key academic statistics at Cottey. The acceptance rate of Cottey is 46% and the yield (enrollment rate) is 35%. The average graduation rate is 58% and no students have transferred out from the school. The average received amount of financial aid is $17,929 and 97% of undergraduate students received grants or scholarship aid. A total of 271 students is attending , and the student to faculty ratio is 6 to 1.
Acceptance Rate for Cottey College is 46 %.
Graduation Rate for Cottey College is 58 %
Retention Rate for Cottey College is 66 %
Student Population for Cottey College is 271
Student to Faculty Ratio for Cottey College is 6 to 1
Student to Faculty Ratio
6 to 1
The average received amount of financial aid is $17,929 at Cottey College.
Financial Aid Amount
Cottey offers 18 major programs on-site (in-person class) only. The following table lists the number of programs by offered degree with online class availabilities.
|Award Level||Total Number of Programs||Available Online Class|
Cottey College offers online education (distance learning opportunities) for undergraduate programs. The school provides teacher certification and study abroad - opportunity which a student completes part of the college program studying in another country programs to its students.
- How many colleges require the high school GPA in Missouri?
- What is The Average Acceptance Rate in Missouri?
- Which colleges offer Doctorate Degree (professional practice) in Missouri?
- Which colleges offer Less than 1 year certificate program in Missouri?
- How much is The Average Tuition & Fees in Missouri?
- What is The Average Transfer-out Rate in Missouri?
- Which colleges provide Yellow Ribbon Program (officially known as Post-9/11 GI Bill, Ye in Missouri?
- Which colleges offer Doctorate Degree (Research) in Missouri?
- Which colleges are 2-4 Years in Missouri?
- How many colleges require the Completion of college-preparatory program in Missouri?