Total Enrollment 259
Continental School of Beauty Culture-Mattydale has a total enrollment of 259 (all undergraduate students) for academic year 2020-2021. By attending status, there are 201 full-time and 58 part-time students with gender distribution of 2 male and 257 female students.
Continental School of Beauty Culture-Mattydale has a total enrollment of 259 with a gender distribution of 0.77% male (2 students) and 99.23% female (257 students).
Continental School of Beauty Culture-Mattydale has 201 full-time and 58 part-time students. In undergraduate school, 201 students are attending classes with full-time status, and 58 students are attending with part-time status.
Continental School of Beauty Culture-Mattydale does not offer the distance learning opportunity.
This section analyzes the student population by race/ethnicity at Continental School of Beauty Culture-Mattydale. There are 1 American Indian/Native American, 184 White, 49 Black/African American, 3 Asian, 9 Hispanic, and 0 students with other races.
|American Indian/Native American||1||0||1|
- Which colleges are 2-4 Years in New York?
- Which colleges offer Doctorate Degree (Research) in New York?
- How many colleges require Formal demonstration of competencies in New York?
- Which colleges provide Academic/Career Counseling Services in New York?
- Which colleges offer Master's Degree in New York?
- How many colleges require the Completion of college-preparatory program in New York?
- Which colleges provide Yellow Ribbon Program (officially known as Post-9/11 GI Bill, Ye in New York?
- Which colleges offer Distance education (online) courses in New York?
- Which colleges provide on-campus housing (dormitory) in New York?
- Which colleges offer Tuition guaranteed plan in New York?