Converse University is accredited by Southern Association of Colleges and Schools, Commission on Colleges. By accreditation type, the school has 1 Institutional, 2 Specialized accredited programs.
|Agency Name||Accreditation Status||Date Type||Period|
|Southern Association of Colleges and Schools, Commission on Colleges||Accredited||Actual||1/1/1912 - Current|
Specialized Accreditation at Converse University
Converse University has 2 specialized accreditation programs as below.
|Program Name||Accreditation Status||Period|
|National Association of Schools of Art and Design, Commission on Accreditation|
|Art and Design (ART) - Degree-granting schools and departments and non-degree-granting programs||Accredited (Estimated)||7/1/2008 - 8/1/2014|
|National Association of Schools of Music, Commission on Accreditation|
|Music (MUS) - Institutions and units within institutions offering degree-granting and/or non-degree-granting programs||Accredited (Estimated)||9/1/1928 - 8/1/2014|
Know about South Carolina Colleges
- Which colleges provide Yellow Ribbon Program (officially known as Post-9/11 GI Bill, Ye in South Carolina?
- Which colleges offer Bachelor's Degree in South Carolina?
- How many colleges require Recommendations in South Carolina?
- Which colleges offer Weekend/Evening College in South Carolina?
- Which colleges accept Prepaid Tuition plan in South Carolina?
- Which colleges accept advanced placement (AP) credits in South Carolina?
- How much is Average Tuition & Fees in South Carolina?
- Which colleges are 2-4 Years in South Carolina?
- Which colleges provide Employment Services in South Carolina?
- How many colleges are Historically Black colleges (HBCUs) in South Carolina?