Acceptance Rate 60 %
SAT Average 1,270
Tuition & Fees $45,710
Student Population 6,106
Average Financial Aid Amount Received $30,372
Wofford College (Wofford) is a private (not-for-profit), 4 or more years institute located in Spartanburg, South Carolina. It is a Baccalaureate College - Arts & Sciences by Carnegie Classification and its highest degree is Bachelor's degree. The 2020 tuition & fees of Wofford College is $45,710 for undergraduate students. The schools offers only undergraduate programs and total 6,106 students are enrolled into Wofford. The acceptance rate of undergraduate school is 60% and the graduation rate is 85% last year.
The salary after graduation from Wofford College varies by major programs where the average earning after 10 years is $59,800. You can check the average salary by major program at area of study page.
For undergraduate school, in academic year 2019-2020, Wofford College tuition and fees are $45,710 for all students.
Next chart illustrates the 2020 key academic stats at Wofford. The acceptance rate of Wofford is 60% and the yield (enrollment rate) is 21%. The average graduation rate is 85% and no students have transferred out from the school. Total 6,106 students are attending Wofford and the student to faculty ratio is 11 to 1. The average received amount of financial aid is $30,372 and 94 students received grants of scholarship aid (1.83% of total undergraduate students). Total 6,106 students are attending Wofford and the student to faculty ratio is 11 to 1.
|Address||429 N Church St, Spartanburg, SC 29303-3663|
|Net Price Calculator||wofford.studentaidcalculator.com|
Wofford offers 31 major programs through online and on-site education where 0 programs are available through distance learning. Next table lists the number of programs by offered degree with online class availabilities.
|Award Level||Total Number of Programs||Available Online Class|
Wofford College does not offer online classes (distance learning opportunities) for any degree program. The school provides ROTC and study abroad - opportunity which a student completes part of the college program studying in another country programs to its students.
(Typical Annual Charge: $5,260)
Wofford College has programs, benefits and/or services to veterans, military service members, or their families.
|Yellow Ribbon Program|
(officially known as Post-9/11 GI Bill, Yellow Ribbon Program)
|Credit for military training||✗|
|Dedicated point of contact for support services for veterans, military service members, and their families||✗|
|Recognized student veteran organization||✗|
|Member of Servicemembers Opportunity Colleges||✗|
- Which colleges offer Study Abroad programs in South Carolina?
- Which colleges offer Distance education (online) courses in South Carolina?
- Which colleges accept Dual Credit in South Carolina?
- Which colleges are 2-4 Years in South Carolina?
- Which colleges are 4 years or High in South Carolina?
- Which colleges offer Undergraduate distance education (online) courses in South Carolina?
- Which colleges offer Undergraduate distance education programs (online completely) in South Carolina?
- Which colleges offer Post-Master's Program in South Carolina?
- Which colleges offer Less than 1 year certificate program in South Carolina?
- Which colleges provide On-campus Day Care Services in South Carolina?