Acceptance Rate 53 %
SAT Average 1,270
Tuition & Fees $49,550
Student Population 1,764
Average Financial Aid Amount Received $33,309
Wofford College is a private (not-for-profit), 4 or more years institute located in Spartanburg, South Carolina. It is a Baccalaureate College - Arts & Sciences by Carnegie Classification and its highest degree is Bachelor's degree.
The 2022 tuition & fees is $49,550 for undergraduate students. The school offers only undergraduate programs and a total of 1,764 students are enrolled. The acceptance rate of undergraduate school is 53% and the graduation rate is 80% last year.
The salary after graduation from Wofford College varies by major programs where the average earning after 10 years is $59,800. You can check the average salary by the major programs on the area of study page.
For undergraduate school, in the academic year 2021-2022, Wofford's tuition & fees is $49,550.
The following chart illustrates the 2022 key academic statistics at Wofford. The acceptance rate of Wofford is 53% and the yield (enrollment rate) is 21%. The average graduation rate is 80% and the transfer-out rate is 17%.
The average received amount of financial aid is $33,309 and 96% of undergraduate students received grants or scholarship aid. A total of 1,764 students is attending , and the student to faculty ratio is 11 to 1.
Acceptance Rate for Wofford College is 53 %.
Graduation Rate for Wofford College is 80 %
Transfer-out Rate for Wofford College is 17 %
Retention Rate for Wofford College is 88 %
Student Population for Wofford College is 1,764
Student to Faculty Ratio for Wofford College is 11 to 1
Student to Faculty Ratio
11 to 1
The average received amount of financial aid is $33,309 at Wofford College.
Financial Aid Amount
|Address||429 N Church St, Spartanburg, SC 29303-3663|
|Net Price Calculator||wofford.studentaidcalculator.com|
Wofford offers 31 major programs on-site (in-person class) only. The following table lists the number of programs by offered degree with online class availabilities.
|Award Level||Total Number of Programs||Available Online Class|
Wofford College does not offer online classes (distance learning opportunities) for any degree program. The school provides ROTC and study abroad - opportunity which a student completes part of the college program studying in another country programs to its students.
(Typical Annual Charge: $5,260)
Wofford College has programs, benefits and/or services to veterans, military service members, or their families.
|Yellow Ribbon Program|
(officially known as Post-9/11 GI Bill, Yellow Ribbon Program)
|Credit for military training||✗|
|Dedicated point of contact for support services for veterans, military service members, and their families||✗|
|Recognized student veteran organization||✗|
|Member of Servicemembers Opportunity Colleges||✗|
- Which colleges offer Associate Degree in South Carolina?
- Which colleges offer Graduate distance education programs (online completely) in South Carolina?
- Which colleges offer Distance education programs (online completely) in South Carolina?
- What is The Average Acceptance Rate in South Carolina?
- How many colleges require the Test of English as a foreign language (TOEFL) in South Carolina?
- Which colleges offer Tuition guaranteed plan in South Carolina?
- Which colleges offer Teacher Certification program in South Carolina?
- Which colleges offer Post-Master's Program in South Carolina?
- Which colleges offer Undergraduate distance education (online) courses in South Carolina?
- Which colleges accept Tuition payment plan in South Carolina?