Acceptance Rate 57 %
SAT Average 1,330
Tuition & Fees $50,844
Student Population 6,106
Average Financial Aid Amount Received $32,813
Furman (Furman) is a private (not-for-profit), 4 or more years institute located in Greenville, South Carolina. It is a Baccalaureate College - Arts & Sciences by Carnegie Classification and its highest degree is Master's degree. The 2020 tuition & fees of Furman is $50,844 for undergraduate students. The school offers both undergraduate and graduate programs and total 6,106 students are enrolled into Furman. The acceptance rate of undergraduate school is 57% and the graduation rate is 83% last year.
The salary after graduation from Furman varies by major programs where the average earning after 10 years is $59,700. You can check the average salary by major program at area of study page.
For undergraduate school, in academic year 2019-2020, Furman tuition and fees are $50,844 for all students. For graduate schools, its 2020 tuition and fees are $6,225 for all graduate students.
Next chart illustrates the 2020 key academic stats at Furman. The acceptance rate of Furman is 57% and the yield (enrollment rate) is 22%. The average graduation rate is 83% and the transfer-out rate is 15%. Total 6,106 students are attending Furman including both undergraduate and graduate students and the student to faculty ratio is 10 to 1. The average received amount of financial aid is $32,813 and 96 students received grants of scholarship aid (1.87% of total undergraduate students). Total 6,106 students are attending Furman including both undergraduate and graduate students and the student to faculty ratio is 10 to 1.
|Address||3300 Poinsett Highway, Greenville, SC 29613-6162|
|Net Price Calculator||www.collegecostcalculator.org/FurmanUniversity|
Furman offers 65 major programs through online and on-site education where 0 programs are available through distance learning. Next table lists the number of programs by offered degree with online class availabilities.
|Award Level||Total Number of Programs||Available Online Class|
|Post Bachelor's Degree||2||0|
Furman does not offer online classes (distance learning opportunities) for any degree program. The school provides ROTC, teacher certification and study abroad - opportunity which a student completes part of the college program studying in another country programs to its students. It also offers weekend/evening classes which is a program that allows students to take a complete course of study and attend classes only on weekends or only in evenings.
(Typical Annual Charge: $5,758)
Furman has programs, benefits and/or services to veterans, military service members, or their families.
|Yellow Ribbon Program|
(officially known as Post-9/11 GI Bill, Yellow Ribbon Program)
|Credit for military training||✗|
|Dedicated point of contact for support services for veterans, military service members, and their families||✔|
|Recognized student veteran organization||✔|
|Member of Servicemembers Opportunity Colleges||✔|
- How many colleges are Tribal Colleges and Universities in South Carolina?
- Which colleges offer Teacher Certification program in South Carolina?
- Which colleges accept Tuition payment plan in South Carolina?
- What is The Average Transfer-out Rate in South Carolina?
- How many colleges offer Online Programs (Distance Learning) in South Carolina?
- Which colleges provide Yellow Ribbon Program (officially known as Post-9/11 GI Bill, Ye in South Carolina?
- Which colleges offer Undergraduate distance education (online) courses in South Carolina?
- Which colleges provide Recognized student veteran organization in South Carolina?
- Which colleges are Private Schools (not-for-profit) in South Carolina?
- Which colleges offer Undergraduate distance education programs (online completely) in South Carolina?