Acceptance Rate 57 %
SAT Average 1,330
Tuition & Fees $50,844
Student Population 2,947
Average Financial Aid Amount Received $32,813
Furman University (Furman) is a private (not-for-profit), 4 or more years institute located in Greenville, South Carolina. It is a Baccalaureate College - Arts & Sciences by Carnegie Classification and its highest degree is Master's degree. The 2020 tuition & fees of Furman University is $50,844 for undergraduate students. The school offers both undergraduate and graduate programs and total 2,947 students are enrolled into Furman. The acceptance rate of undergraduate school is 57% and the graduation rate is 83% last year.
The salary after graduation from Furman University varies by major programs where the average earning after 10 years is $59,700. You can check the average salary by major program at area of study page.
For undergraduate school, in academic year 2019-2020, Furman University tuition and fees are $50,844 for all students. For graduate schools, its 2020 tuition and fees are $6,225 for all graduate students.
Next chart illustrates the 2020 key academic stats at Furman. The acceptance rate of Furman is 57% and the yield (enrollment rate) is 22%. The average graduation rate is 83% and the transfer-out rate is 15%. The average received amount of financial aid is $32,813 and 96% of undergraduate students received grants of scholarship aid. Total 2,947 students are attending Furman including both undergraduate and graduate students and the student to faculty ratio is 10 to 1.
Furman offers 66 major programs through online and on-site education where 0 programs are available through distance learning. Next table lists the number of programs by offered degree with online class availabilities.
|Award Level||Total Number of Programs||Available Online Class|
|Post Bachelor's Degree||2||0|
Furman University does not offer online classes (distance learning opportunities) for any degree program. The school provides ROTC, teacher certification and study abroad - opportunity which a student completes part of the college program studying in another country programs to its students. It also offers weekend/evening classes which is a program that allows students to take a complete course of study and attend classes only on weekends or only in evenings.
(Typical Annual Charge: $5,758)
Furman University has programs, benefits and/or services to veterans, military service members, or their families.
|Yellow Ribbon Program|
(officially known as Post-9/11 GI Bill, Yellow Ribbon Program)
|Credit for military training||✗|
|Dedicated point of contact for support services for veterans, military service members, and their families||✔|
|Recognized student veteran organization||✔|
|Member of Servicemembers Opportunity Colleges||✔|
- Which colleges require First-time students to live on campus in South Carolina?
- How many colleges are Tribal Colleges and Universities in South Carolina?
- How much is The Average Graduate Tuition & Fees in South Carolina?
- What is The Average Acceptance Rate in South Carolina?
- Which colleges offer ROTC Navy programs in South Carolina?
- Which colleges are Private Schools (not-for-profit) in South Carolina?
- Which colleges offer Undergraduate distance education (online) courses in South Carolina?
- Which colleges provide Yellow Ribbon Program (officially known as Post-9/11 GI Bill, Ye in South Carolina?
- Which colleges offer Master's Degree in South Carolina?
- How much is The Average Tuition & Fees in South Carolina?