Graduate Rate 68.89%
Transfer-Out Rate 24%
Retention Rate 82%
At Cornell College, the graduation rates was 68.89% (186 students out of 270 candidates were completed their degree within 150% normal time. For example, within 6 years for students seeking a 4-year bachelors degree.). By gender, 82 male and 104 female students have graduated from the school last year by completing their jobs in the period.
Next table and chart describe the graduation rates (150% normal time) by gender at Cornell College. Last year, the graduation rate was 68.89%. where 186 students out of 270 candidate completed their degree.
184 students completed their course in 4 years and 2 finished there bachelor's (or equivalent) degree. Additional 0 students graduated within 6 years, usually referred as 150% normal time.
|4 Year or Less||68.15%||65.32%||70.55%|
The next table and chart shows graduation rates by race/ethnicity. The numbers in parenthesis denotes number of completers over number of candidates for each category.
|American Indian or Alaska Native||100.00%
|Native Hawaiian or Other Pacific Islander||0.00%
|Two or More Races||41.67%
Non-resident alien student is not a US citizen and studies with student visa, such as F visa, in United States. At Cornell College, 8 of 9 non-resident alien students completed their courses within 150% normal time and the graduation rate was 88.89%.
The transfer-out rate is calculated by dividing students who have transferred out of other institution into total number of students (candidates) within 150% normal time. The transfer-out rate at Cornell College is 23.70% (64 out of 270 students transferred-out.).
|Transfer-out||Total Students||Transfer-Out Rate|
By definition, retention rate is the percentage of students who return to a college for their sophomore year. At Cornell College, the retention rate is 82%.
- How many colleges require recommendations in Iowa?
- Which colleges accept Tuition payment plan in Iowa?
- Which colleges offer Distance education (online) courses in Iowa?
- Which colleges provide Yellow Ribbon Program (officially known as Post-9/11 GI Bill, Ye in Iowa?
- Which colleges require First-time students to live on campus in Iowa?
- Which colleges offer Less than 1 year certificate program in Iowa?
- Which colleges offer Graduate distance education (online) courses in Iowa?
- Which colleges offer Bachelor's Degree in Iowa?
- How many colleges are Tribal Colleges and Universities in Iowa?
- Which colleges offer ROTC Air Force programs in Iowa?