Tuition & Fees $10,821
Student Population 319
Average Financial Aid Amount Received $2,064
Graduation Rate 71 %
Cortiva Institute-Maitland is a private (for-profit), 2-4 years institute located in Maitland, Florida. It is an Associate's - Public 4-year Primarily Associate's by Carnegie Classification and its highest degree is Associate's degree. The 2021 tuition & fees are $10,821 for undergraduate students. The school offers only undergraduate programs and a total of 319 students are enrolled.
The salary after graduation from Cortiva Institute-Maitland varies by major programs where the average earning after 10 years is $29,000. You can check the average salary by the major programs on the area of study page.
For undergraduate school, in the academic year 2020-2021, tuition and fees of Cortiva Institute-Maitland are $10,821.
The following chart illustrates the 2021 key academic statistics at Cortiva Institute-Maitland. The average received amount of financial aid is $2,064 and 72% of undergraduate students received grants or scholarship aid. A total of 319 students is attending , and the student to faculty ratio is 25 to 1.
Graduation Rate for Cortiva Institute-Maitland is 71 %
Retention Rate for Cortiva Institute-Maitland is 78 %
Student Population for Cortiva Institute-Maitland is 319
Student to Faculty Ratio for Cortiva Institute-Maitland is 25 to 1
Student to Faculty Ratio
25 to 1
The average received amount of financial aid is $2,064 at Cortiva Institute-Maitland.
Financial Aid Amount
Cortiva Institute-Maitland offers 4 major programs on-site (in-person class) only. The following table lists the number of programs by offered degree with online class availabilities.
|Award Level||Total Number of Programs||Available Online Class|
|Less than one year certificate||3||0|
|One but less than two years certificate||1||0|
Cortiva Institute-Maitland does not offer online classes (distance learning opportunities) for any degree program. The school provides programs to its students.
- Which colleges offer ROTC Army programs in Florida?
- Which colleges offer Weekend/Evening College in Florida?
- Which colleges offer Bachelor's Degree in Florida?
- Which colleges offer Master's Degree in Florida?
- Which colleges offer Less than 1 year certificate program in Florida?
- Which colleges offer Graduate distance education (online) courses in Florida?
- Which colleges provide on-campus housing (dormitory) in Florida?
- Which colleges offer Doctorate Degree (Research) in Florida?
- Which colleges provide Academic/Career Counseling Services in Florida?
- Which colleges offer Post-Bachelor's Program in Florida?