Tuition & Fees $15,699
Student Population 109
Average Financial Aid Amount Received $1,720
Cortiva Institute-Miami is a private (for-profit), 2-4 years institute located in Miami, Florida. It is an Associate's - Private For-profit by Carnegie Classification and its highest degree is Associate's degree. The 2021 tuition & fees are $15,699 for undergraduate students. The school offers only undergraduate programs and a total of 109 students are enrolled.
The salary after graduation from Cortiva Institute-Miami varies by major programs where the average earning after 10 years is $29,000. You can check the average salary by the major programs on the area of study page.
For undergraduate school, in the academic year 2020-2021, tuition and fees of Cortiva Institute-Miami are $15,699.
The following chart illustrates the 2021 key academic statistics at Cortiva Institute-Miami. The average received amount of financial aid is $1,720 and 68% of undergraduate students received grants or scholarship aid. A total of 109 students is attending , and the student to faculty ratio is 20 to 1.
Retention Rate for Cortiva Institute-Miami is 71 %
Student Population for Cortiva Institute-Miami is 109
Student to Faculty Ratio for Cortiva Institute-Miami is 20 to 1
Student to Faculty Ratio
20 to 1
The average received amount of financial aid is $1,720 at Cortiva Institute-Miami.
Financial Aid Amount
Cortiva Institute-Miami offers 0 major programs on-site (in-person class) only. The following table lists the number of programs by offered degree with online class availabilities.
|Award Level||Total Number of Programs||Available Online Class|
Cortiva Institute-Miami does not offer online classes (distance learning opportunities) for any degree program. The school provides programs to its students.
- Which colleges provide Yellow Ribbon Program (officially known as Post-9/11 GI Bill, Ye in Florida?
- How much is The Average Tuition & Fees in Florida?
- What is The Average Transfer-out Rate in Florida?
- Which colleges offer meal (board) plans in Florida?
- Which colleges provide Recognized student veteran organization in Florida?
- Which colleges accept Dual Credit in Florida?
- How many colleges require the high school record in Florida?
- Which colleges accept advanced placement (AP) credits in Florida?
- Which colleges offer Doctorate Degree (professional practice) in Florida?
- Which colleges offer Doctorate Degree (Research) in Florida?