Tuition & Fees $14,914
Student Population 190
Average Financial Aid Amount Received $2,198
It is a non-degree granting school.Cortiva Institute-Tempe is a private (for-profit), less than 2 years institute located in Tempe, Arizona. The 2021 tuition & fees are $14,914 for undergraduate students. The school offers only undergraduate programs and a total of 190 students are enrolled.
The salary after graduation from Cortiva Institute-Tempe varies by major programs where the average earning after 10 years is $29,100. You can check the average salary by the major programs on the area of study page.
The following chart illustrates the 2021 key academic statistics at Cortiva Institute-Tempe. The average received amount of financial aid is $2,198 and 63% of undergraduate students received grants or scholarship aid. A total of 190 students is attending , and the student to faculty ratio is 15 to 1.
Retention Rate for Cortiva Institute-Tempe is 52 %
Student Population for Cortiva Institute-Tempe is 190
Student to Faculty Ratio for Cortiva Institute-Tempe is 15 to 1
Student to Faculty Ratio
15 to 1
The average received amount of financial aid is $2,198 at Cortiva Institute-Tempe.
Financial Aid Amount
Cortiva Institute-Tempe offers 0 major programs on-site (in-person class) only. The following table lists the number of programs by offered degree with online class availabilities.
|Award Level||Total Number of Programs||Available Online Class|
Cortiva Institute-Tempe does not offer online classes (distance learning opportunities) for any degree program. The school provides programs to its students.
- How much is The Average Graduate Tuition & Fees in Arizona?
- What is The Average Retention Rate in Arizona?
- How many colleges require the high school record in Arizona?
- How many colleges are historically Black colleges (HBCUs) in Arizona?
- Which colleges provide Yellow Ribbon Program (officially known as Post-9/11 GI Bill, Ye in Arizona?
- Which colleges are Private Schools (not-for-profit) in Arizona?
- Which colleges offer Doctorate Degree (professional practice) in Arizona?
- What is The Average Transfer-out Rate in Arizona?
- Which colleges require First-time students to live on campus in Arizona?
- Which colleges provide Remedial Services in Arizona?