Tuition & Fees $15,656
Student Population 229
Average Financial Aid Amount Received $1,872
It is a non-degree granting school.Cortiva Institute-Las Vegas is a private (for-profit), less than 2-years institute located in Las Vegas, Nevada.
The 2022 tuition & fees is $15,656 for undergraduate students. The school offers only undergraduate programs and a total of 229 students are enrolled.
The salary after graduation from Cortiva Institute-Las Vegas varies by major programs where the average earning after 10 years is $29,100. You can check the average salary by the major programs on the area of study page.
The following chart illustrates the 2022 key academic statistics at Cortiva Institute-Las Vegas.
The average received amount of financial aid is $1,872 and 71% of undergraduate students received grants or scholarship aid. A total of 229 students is attending , and the student to faculty ratio is 15 to 1.
Retention Rate for Cortiva Institute-Las Vegas is 77 %
Student Population for Cortiva Institute-Las Vegas is 229
Student to Faculty Ratio for Cortiva Institute-Las Vegas is 15 to 1
Student to Faculty Ratio
15 to 1
The average received amount of financial aid is $1,872 at Cortiva Institute-Las Vegas.
Financial Aid Amount
Cortiva Institute-Las Vegas offers 0 major programs on-site (in-person class) only. The following table lists the number of programs by offered degree with online class availabilities.
|Award Level||Total Number of Programs||Available Online Class|
Cortiva Institute-Las Vegas does not offer online classes (distance learning opportunities) for any degree program. The school provides programs to its students.
- What is The Average Retention Rate in Nevada?
- Which colleges offer Doctorate Degree (Research) in Nevada?
- Which colleges offer One but Less than 2 years certificate program in Nevada?
- How much is The Average Tuition & Fees in Nevada?
- Which colleges offer Associate Degree in Nevada?
- Which colleges provide Dedicated point of contact for support services for veterans, mi in Nevada?
- Which colleges accept advanced placement (AP) credits in Nevada?
- Which colleges offer Undergraduate distance education programs (online completely) in Nevada?
- Which colleges are Less than 2 years in Nevada?
- Which colleges provide Credit for military training in Nevada?