Tuition & Fees $15,157
Student Population 104
Average Financial Aid Amount Received $2,247
It is a non-degree granting school.Cortiva Institute-Westminster is a private (for-profit), less than 2 years institute located in Westminster, Colorado. The 2021 tuition & fees are $15,157 for undergraduate students. The school offers only undergraduate programs and a total of 104 students are enrolled.
The salary after graduation from Cortiva Institute-Westminster varies by major programs where the average earning after 10 years is $29,100. You can check the average salary by the major programs on the area of study page.
The following chart illustrates the 2021 key academic statistics at Cortiva Institute-Westminster. The average received amount of financial aid is $2,247 and 65% of undergraduate students received grants or scholarship aid. A total of 104 students is attending , and the student to faculty ratio is 15 to 1.
Student Population for Cortiva Institute-Westminster is 104
Student to Faculty Ratio for Cortiva Institute-Westminster is 15 to 1
Student to Faculty Ratio
15 to 1
The average received amount of financial aid is $2,247 at Cortiva Institute-Westminster.
Financial Aid Amount
Cortiva Institute-Westminster offers 0 major programs on-site (in-person class) only. The following table lists the number of programs by offered degree with online class availabilities.
|Award Level||Total Number of Programs||Available Online Class|
Cortiva Institute-Westminster does not offer online classes (distance learning opportunities) for any degree program. The school provides programs to its students.
- Which colleges offer Master's Degree in Colorado?
- How many colleges require recommendations in Colorado?
- How much is The Average Graduate Tuition & Fees in Colorado?
- Which colleges offer Post-Master's Program in Colorado?
- How many colleges require the Completion of college-preparatory program in Colorado?
- Which colleges provide Academic/Career Counseling Services in Colorado?
- Which colleges offer Bachelor's Degree in Colorado?
- Which colleges offer ROTC Navy programs in Colorado?
- Which colleges are Public Schools in Colorado?
- How many colleges require the SAT Test Score in Colorado?