Cuesta College is a public, 2-4 years institute located in San Luis Obispo, California. The schools offers only graduate programs and total 11,024 students are enrolled into Cuesta College. It is a Associate's - Public Rural-serving Medium by Carnegie Classification and its highest degree is Associate's degree.
For undergraduate school, in academic year 2018-2019, Cuesta College tuition and fees are $1,338 for California residents and $8,702 for non-residents.
Next chart illustrates the 2019 key academic stats at Cuesta College. Total 11,024 students are attending Cuesta College and the student to faculty ratio is 29 to 1. The average received amount of financial aid is $3,037 and 4,705 students received grants of scholarship aid (42.68% of total undergraduate students). Total 11,024 students are attending Cuesta College and the student to faculty ratio is 29 to 1.
|Address||Highway 1, San Luis Obispo, CA 93403-8106|
|Net Price Calculator||https://misweb.cccco.edu/npc/641/npcalc.htm|
Cuesta College offers 104 programs through online and on-site education. Next table lists the number of programs by offered degree.
|Award Level||Total Number of Programs||Available Online Class|
|Less than one year certificate||19||1|
|One but less than two years certificate||14||0|
|Two but less than four years certificate||2||0|
Cuesta College offers online education (distance learning opportunities) for undergraduate programs. The school provides programs to its students. It also offers weekend/evening classes which is a program that allows students to take a complete course of study and attend classes only on weekends or only in evenings.
Cuesta College has programs, benefits and/or services to veterans, military service members, or their families.
|Yellow Ribbon Program|
(officially known as Post-9/11 GI Bill, Yellow Ribbon Program)
|Credit for military training||✗|
|Dedicated point of contact for support services for veterans, military service members, and their families||✔|
|Recognized student veteran organization||✔|
|Member of Servicemembers Opportunity Colleges||✔|
Cuesta College accepts following credits that their students have earned.
|Credits for life experiences||✗|
|Advanced Placement (AP) credits||✔|
- Which colleges offer Weekend/Evening College in California?
- How many colleges require recommendations in California?
- Which colleges are Private Schools (not-for-profit) in California?
- Which colleges offer Graduate distance education (online) courses in California?
- Which colleges accept Tuition payment plan in California?
- Which colleges offer Distance education programs (online completely) in California?
- Which colleges offer Associate Degree in California?
- What colleges is The Average Retention Rate in California?
- How many colleges require the high school rank in California?
- Which colleges offer Tuition guaranteed plan in California?