Tuition & Fees $8,702
Student Population 10,093
Average Financial Aid Amount Received $3,016
Graduation Rate 43 %
Cuesta College is a public, 2-4 years institute located in San Luis Obispo, California. It is an Associate's - Public Rural-serving Medium by Carnegie Classification and its highest degree is Associate's degree.
The 2022 tuition & fees is $1,338 for California residents and $8,702 for out-of-state students. The school offers only undergraduate programs and a total of 10,093 students are enrolled.
The salary after graduation from Cuesta College varies by major programs where the average earning after 10 years is $42,100. You can check the average salary by the major programs on the area of study page.
For undergraduate school, in the academic year 2021-2022, Cuesta's tuition & fees is $1,338 for California residents and $8,702 for non-residents.
The following chart illustrates the 2022 key academic statistics at Cuesta.
The average received amount of financial aid is $3,016 and 46% of undergraduate students received grants or scholarship aid. A total of 10,093 students is attending , and the student to faculty ratio is 27 to 1.
Graduation Rate for Cuesta College is 43 %
Transfer-out Rate for Cuesta College is 8 %
Retention Rate for Cuesta College is 70 %
Student Population for Cuesta College is 10,093
Student to Faculty Ratio for Cuesta College is 27 to 1
Student to Faculty Ratio
27 to 1
The average received amount of financial aid is $3,016 at Cuesta College.
Financial Aid Amount
|Address||Highway 1, San Luis Obispo, CA 93403-8106|
|Net Price Calculator||https://misweb.cccco.edu/npc/641/npcalc.htm|
Cuesta offers 140 major programs through online and on-site education where 3 programs are available through distance learning. The following table lists the number of programs by offered degree with online class availabilities.
|Award Level||Total Number of Programs||Available Online Class|
|One but less than two years certificate||18||0|
|Two but less than four years certificate||2||0|
Cuesta College offers online education (distance learning opportunities) for undergraduate programs. The school provides programs to its students. It also offers weekend/evening classes which is a program that allows students to take a complete course of study and attend classes only on weekends or only in evenings.
Cuesta College has programs, benefits and/or services to veterans, military service members, or their families.
|Yellow Ribbon Program|
(officially known as Post-9/11 GI Bill, Yellow Ribbon Program)
|Credit for military training||✗|
|Dedicated point of contact for support services for veterans, military service members, and their families||✔|
|Recognized student veteran organization||✔|
|Member of Servicemembers Opportunity Colleges||✔|
- How many colleges require the high school record in California?
- Which colleges offer Undergraduate distance education programs (online completely) in California?
- Which colleges offer Study Abroad programs in California?
- What is The Average Graduation Rate in California?
- Which colleges offer meal (board) plans in California?
- Which colleges offer Distance education programs (online completely) in California?
- How many colleges require the Completion of college-preparatory program in California?
- Which colleges offer Less than 1 year certificate program in California?
- What is The Average Students to Faculty Ratio in California?
- Which colleges offer ROTC Air Force programs in California?