CUNY System Office is a public, 4 or more years institute located in New York, New York. The highest degree offered by CUNY System Office is Master's degree. The school offers both undergraduate and graduate programs .
CUNY System Office offers 0 major programs on-site (in-person class) only. The following table lists the number of programs by offered degree with online class availabilities.
|Award Level||Total Number of Programs||Available Online Class|
CUNY System Office does not offer online classes (distance learning opportunities) for any degree program. The school provides programs to its students.
CUNY System Office has programs, benefits and/or services to veterans, military service members, or their families.
|Yellow Ribbon Program|
(officially known as Post-9/11 GI Bill, Yellow Ribbon Program)
|Credit for military training||✗|
|Dedicated point of contact for support services for veterans, military service members, and their families||✗|
|Recognized student veteran organization||✗|
|Member of Servicemembers Opportunity Colleges||✗|
- How many colleges require the Test of English as a foreign language (TOEFL) in New York?
- Which colleges accept Prepaid Tuition plan in New York?
- How much is The Average Graduate Tuition & Fees in New York?
- Which colleges provide Placement Services in New York?
- What is The Average Graduation Rate in New York?
- Which colleges offer Graduate distance education (online) courses in New York?
- How many colleges are historically Black colleges (HBCUs) in New York?
- Which colleges offer Teacher Certification program in New York?
- Which colleges offer Associate Degree in New York?
- Which colleges provide Credit for military training in New York?