CUNY System Office is a public, four-years institute located in New York, New York. The highest degree offered by CUNY System Office is Master's degree. The school offers both undergraduate and graduate programs .
Explore CUNY System Office
|Address||205 East 42nd Street, New York, NY 10017|
|Net Price Calculator||https://npc.cuny.edu/npc/public/fin_aid/financial_aid_estimator/FinAidEstimator.jsp|
CUNY System Office offers 0 major programs on-site (in-person class) only. The following table lists the number of programs by offered degree with online class availabilities.
|Award Level||Total Number of Programs||Available Online Class|
Special Learning Opportunities
CUNY System Office does not offer online classes (distance learning opportunities) for any degree program. The school provides programs to its students.
CUNY System Office has programs, benefits and/or services to veterans, military service members, or their families.
|Yellow Ribbon Program|
(officially known as Post-9/11 GI Bill, Yellow Ribbon Program)
|Credit for military training||✗|
|Dedicated point of contact for support services for veterans, military service members, and their families||✗|
|Recognized student veteran organization||✗|
|Member of Servicemembers Opportunity Colleges||✗|
Know about New York Colleges
- Which colleges offer Associate Degree in New York?
- Which colleges offer Two but Less than 4 years certificate program in New York?
- Which colleges offer ROTC Army programs in New York?
- Which colleges offer One but Less than 2 years certificate program in New York?
- Which colleges are Private Schools (for-profit) in New York?
- Which colleges offer Less than 1 year certificate program in New York?
- How many colleges are historically Black colleges (HBCUs) in New York?
- Which colleges accept Dual Credit in New York?
- Which colleges offer Post-Bachelor's Program in New York?
- Which colleges provide Remedial Services in New York?