CUNY York College is accredited by Middle States Commission on Higher Education. By accreditation type, the school has 1 Institutional, 2 Specialized accredited programs.
|Agency Name||Accreditation Status||Date Type||Period|
|Middle States Commission on Higher Education||Accredited||Estimated||7/1/1967 - Current|
CUNY York College has 2 specialized accreditation programs as below.
|Program Name||Accreditation Status||Period|
|Accreditation Commission for Education in Nursing, Inc. May 6, 2013 Formerly: National League for Nursing Accrediting Commission|
|Nursing (NUR) - Baccalaureate program||Accredited (Estimated)||4/1/1989 - Current|
|American Occupational Therapy Association, Accreditation Council for Occupational Therapy Education|
|Occupational Therapy (OTM) - Programs leading to a Master's Degree||Accredited (Estimated)||1/1/2006 - Current|
- Which colleges offer Graduate distance education (online) courses in New York?
- Which colleges accept advanced placement (AP) credits in New York?
- Which colleges provide Recognized student veteran organization in New York?
- Which colleges are Public Schools in New York?
- Which colleges offer ROTC Navy programs in New York?
- Which colleges provide on-campus housing (dormitory) in New York?
- Which colleges accept Dual Credit in New York?
- Which colleges offer Study Abroad programs in New York?
- What is The Average Student to Faculty Ratio in New York?
- Which colleges provide Yellow Ribbon Program (officially known as Post-9/11 GI Bill, Ye in New York?