Graduate Program 1 Programs
Online Graduate Courses Not Available
Graduate Enrollment 32
Offered Award Levels Master's
Tuition & Fees $2,525
Curtis Institute of Music offers 1 graduate programs as well as undergraduate programs. Total 32 graduate students have enrolled in graduate programs at Curtis Institute of Music and 32 students enrolled online exclusively in graduate programs. For the academic year 2021-2022, the average graduate program tuition & fees are $2,525. Next table summarizes the general information about graduate programs at Curtis Institute of Music.
|Awarded Degree Programs||Master's (1 programs)|
|Online Graduate Programs||Not Available|
|Tuition & Fees||$2,525|
|Graduate Student Enrollment||32 graduate students|
32 enrolled in online courses
It offers 1 graduate programs through on-site (classroom) only. Through distance learning, it offers degree and/or programs. The Next table lists the number of graduate programs by offered degree and online availability. You can check the offered major programs by degree at the area of study page.
|Award Level||Total Number of Programs||Available Online Class|
For the academic year 2021-2022, the average graduate program tuition & fees are $2,525 at Curtis Institute of Music. The 2022 graduate tuition & fees are increased by 66.33% compared to the previous year. The next table shows the graduate school tuition & fees trends over last 4 years.
|Tuition & Fees||$2,700||$2,750||$3,015||$5,015|
At Curtis Institute of Music, 32 students are enrolled in graduate programs - 18 male and 14 female students. At the school, all graduate students are enrolled with full-time status. The Next table summarizes the graduate student population by gender and attending status.
At Curtis Institute of Music, 32 students are enrolled exclusively in graduate online courses and 0 students are enrolled in some online courses out of total of 32 students.
|In Some Online Classes||0|
|Not In Online Classes||0|
- Which colleges are 4 years or High in Pennsylvania?
- How many colleges require the SAT Test Score in Pennsylvania?
- What is The Average Transfer-out Rate in Pennsylvania?
- Which colleges offer Graduate distance education (online) courses in Pennsylvania?
- Which colleges provide Credit for military training in Pennsylvania?
- Which colleges provide Recognized student veteran organization in Pennsylvania?
- What is The Average Acceptance Rate in Pennsylvania?
- Which colleges accept credit for life experiences in Pennsylvania?
- Which colleges accept Tuition payment plan in Pennsylvania?
- Which colleges offer Graduate distance education programs (online completely) in Pennsylvania?