Acceptance Rate 4 %
Tuition & Fees $2,525
Student Population 171
Average Financial Aid Amount Received $11,361
Graduation Rate 64 %
Curtis Institute of Music (Curtis Institute of Music) is a private (not-for-profit), 4 or more years institute located in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania. It is a School of art, music, and design by Carnegie Classification and its highest degree is Master's degree. The 2020 tuition & fees of Curtis Institute of Music is $2,525 for undergraduate students. The school offers both undergraduate and graduate programs and total 171 students are enrolled into Curtis Institute of Music. The acceptance rate of undergraduate school is 4% and the graduation rate is 64% last year.
For undergraduate school, in academic year 2019-2020, Curtis Institute of Music tuition and fees are $2,525 for all students. For graduate schools, its 2020 tuition and fees are $2,525 for all graduate students.
Next chart illustrates the 2020 key academic stats at Curtis Institute of Music. The acceptance rate of Curtis Institute of Music is 4% and the yield (enrollment rate) is 78%. The average graduation rate is 64% and the transfer-out rate is 11%. Total 171 students are attending Curtis Institute of Music including both undergraduate and graduate students and the student to faculty ratio is 2 to 1. The average received amount of financial aid is $11,361 and 100 students received grants of scholarship aid (76.92% of total undergraduate students). Total 171 students are attending Curtis Institute of Music including both undergraduate and graduate students and the student to faculty ratio is 2 to 1.
|Address||1726 Locust St, Philadelphia, PA 19103|
|Net Price Calculator||www.curtis.edu/admissions/financial-assistance/net-price-calculator/|
Curtis Institute of Music offers 10 major programs through online and on-site education where 0 programs are available through distance learning. Next table lists the number of programs by offered degree with online class availabilities.
|Award Level||Total Number of Programs||Available Online Class|
|Two but less than four years certificate||6||0|
|Post Bachelor's Degree||1||0|
Curtis Institute of Music does not offer online classes (distance learning opportunities) for any degree program. The school provides programs to its students.
(Typical Annual Charge: $6,310)
Curtis Institute of Music has programs, benefits and/or services to veterans, military service members, or their families.
|Yellow Ribbon Program|
(officially known as Post-9/11 GI Bill, Yellow Ribbon Program)
|Credit for military training||✗|
|Dedicated point of contact for support services for veterans, military service members, and their families||✗|
|Recognized student veteran organization||✗|
|Member of Servicemembers Opportunity Colleges||✗|
- How many colleges require Formal demonstration of competencies in Pennsylvania?
- How many colleges offer Graduate Programs in Pennsylvania?
- What is The Average Graduation Rate in Pennsylvania?
- Which colleges accept Tuition payment plan in Pennsylvania?
- How much is The Average Graduate Tuition & Fees in Pennsylvania?
- How many colleges require the high school rank in Pennsylvania?
- Which colleges offer Graduate distance education programs (online completely) in Pennsylvania?
- Which colleges provide on-campus housing (dormitory) in Pennsylvania?
- Which colleges are Private Schools (not-for-profit) in Pennsylvania?
- Which colleges offer Less than 1 year certificate program in Pennsylvania?