Acceptance Rate 4 %
Tuition & Fees $2,525
Student Population 171
Average Financial Aid Amount Received $11,361
Graduation Rate 69 %
Curtis Institute of Music is a private (not-for-profit), 4 or more years institute located in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania. It is a School of art, music, and design by Carnegie Classification and its highest degree is Master's degree. The 2021 tuition & fees are $2,525 for undergraduate students. The school offers both undergraduate and graduate programs and a total of 171 students are enrolled. The acceptance rate of undergraduate school is 4% and the graduation rate is 69% last year.
For undergraduate school, in the academic year 2020-2021, tuition and fees of Curtis Institute of Music are $2,525. For graduate schools, its 2021 tuition and fees are $2,525 on average.
The following chart illustrates the 2021 key academic statistics at Curtis Institute of Music. The acceptance rate of Curtis Institute of Music is 4% and the yield (enrollment rate) is 78%. The average graduation rate is 69% and the transfer-out rate is 3%. The average received amount of financial aid is $11,361 and 100% of undergraduate students received grants or scholarship aid. A total of 171 students is attending including both undergraduate and graduate students, and the student to faculty ratio is 2 to 1.
Curtis Institute of Music offers 10 major programs on-site (in-person class) only. The following table lists the number of programs by offered degree with online class availabilities.
|Award Level||Total Number of Programs||Available Online Class|
|Two but less than four years certificate||6||0|
|Post Bachelor's Degree||1||0|
Curtis Institute of Music does not offer online classes (distance learning opportunities) for any degree program. The school provides programs to its students.
(Typical Annual Charge: $6,310)
Curtis Institute of Music has programs, benefits and/or services to veterans, military service members, or their families.
|Yellow Ribbon Program|
(officially known as Post-9/11 GI Bill, Yellow Ribbon Program)
|Credit for military training||✗|
|Dedicated point of contact for support services for veterans, military service members, and their families||✗|
|Recognized student veteran organization||✗|
|Member of Servicemembers Opportunity Colleges||✗|
- Which colleges provide Credit for military training in Pennsylvania?
- Which colleges accept credit for life experiences in Pennsylvania?
- Which colleges require First-time students to live on campus in Pennsylvania?
- How many colleges require the ACT Test Score in Pennsylvania?
- How much is The Average Graduate Tuition & Fees in Pennsylvania?
- Which colleges offer Master's Degree in Pennsylvania?
- How many colleges offer Online Programs (Distance Learning) in Pennsylvania?
- Which colleges offer Graduate distance education (online) courses in Pennsylvania?
- Which colleges accept advanced placement (AP) credits in Pennsylvania?
- What is The Average Acceptance Rate in Pennsylvania?