2023 Tuition & Fees $16,135
Student Population 86
Average Financial Aid Amount Received $4,728
Graduation Rate 92 %
Students:Faculty 14 : 1
It is a non-degree granting school.Cutting Edge Academy is a private (for-profit), less than 2-years institute located in Succasunna, New Jersey.
The 2023 tuition & fees is $16,135 for undergraduate students. The school offers only undergraduate programs and a total of 86 students are enrolled.
The following table and chart illustrate the tuition & fees for the largest program at Cutting Edge Academy in the academic year 2022-2023. The largest vocational program is Cosmetology/Cosmetologist and the tuition & fees is $16,135.
|Program Name||Tuition & Fees|
The following chart illustrates the 2023 key academic statistics at Cutting Edge Academy.
The average received amount of financial aid is $4,728 and 42% of undergraduate students received grants or scholarship aid. A total of 86 students is attending , and the student to faculty ratio is 14 to 1.
Graduation Rate for Cutting Edge Academy is 92 %
Retention Rate for Cutting Edge Academy is 100 %
Student Population for Cutting Edge Academy is 86
Student to Faculty Ratio for Cutting Edge Academy is 14 to 1
Student to Faculty Ratio
14 to 1
The average received amount of financial aid is $4,728 at Cutting Edge Academy.
Financial Aid Amount
|Address||45 Sunset Strip and Route 10 East, Succasunna, NJ 07876-1311|
|Net Price Calculator||www.cuttingedgeacademynj.com/|
Cutting Edge Academy offers 5 major programs on-site (in-person class) only. The following table lists the number of programs by offered degree with online class availabilities.
|Award Level||Total Number of Programs||Available Online Class|
|Less Than 1 Year Certificate||3||0|
|1-2 Years Certificate||2||0|
Cutting Edge Academy offers online education (distance learning opportunities) for graduate programs. The school provides programs to its students. It also offers weekend/evening classes which is a program that allows students to take a complete course of study and attend classes only on weekends or only in evenings.
Cutting Edge Academy has programs, benefits and/or services to veterans, military service members, or their families.
|Yellow Ribbon Program|
(officially known as Post-9/11 GI Bill, Yellow Ribbon Program)
|Credit for military training||✗|
|Dedicated point of contact for support services for veterans, military service members, and their families||✔|
|Recognized student veteran organization||✔|
|Member of Servicemembers Opportunity Colleges||✗|
- Which colleges are Private Schools (not-for-profit) in New Jersey?
- How many colleges offer Online Programs (Distance Learning) in New Jersey?
- Which colleges provide Recognized student veteran organization in New Jersey?
- Which colleges offer Graduate distance education programs (online completely) in New Jersey?
- Which colleges provide on-campus housing (dormitory) in New Jersey?
- Which colleges offer ROTC Navy programs in New Jersey?
- How many colleges are Historically Black colleges (HBCUs) in New Jersey?
- Which colleges offer meal (board) plans in New Jersey?
- Which colleges provide Yellow Ribbon Program (officially known as Post-9/11 GI Bill, Ye in New Jersey?
- Which colleges offer Post-Bachelor's Program in New Jersey?