Tuition & Fees $17,670
Student Population 286
Average Financial Aid Amount Received $3,688
Graduation Rate 74 %
It is a non-degree granting school.Dayton School of Medical Massage is a private (for-profit), less than 2-years institute located in Dayton, Ohio.
The 2022 tuition & fees is $17,670 for undergraduate students. The school offers only undergraduate programs and a total of 286 students are enrolled.
The following chart illustrates the 2022 key academic statistics at Dayton School of Medical Massage.
The average received amount of financial aid is $3,688 and 79% of undergraduate students received grants or scholarship aid. A total of 286 students is attending , and the student to faculty ratio is 30 to 1.
Graduation Rate for Dayton School of Medical Massage is 74 %
Retention Rate for Dayton School of Medical Massage is 72 %
Student Population for Dayton School of Medical Massage is 286
Student to Faculty Ratio for Dayton School of Medical Massage is 30 to 1
Student to Faculty Ratio
30 to 1
The average received amount of financial aid is $3,688 at Dayton School of Medical Massage.
Financial Aid Amount
|Address||4457 Far Hills Ave, Dayton, OH 45429|
|Net Price Calculator||www.massageschools.com/netcalc/npcalc.htm|
Dayton School of Medical Massage offers 1 major programs on-site (in-person class) only. The following table lists the number of programs by offered degree with online class availabilities.
|Award Level||Total Number of Programs||Available Online Class|
|One but less than two years certificate||1||0|
Dayton School of Medical Massage does not offer online classes (distance learning opportunities) for any degree program. The school provides programs to its students. It also offers weekend/evening classes which is a program that allows students to take a complete course of study and attend classes only on weekends or only in evenings.
Dayton School of Medical Massage has programs, benefits and/or services to veterans, military service members, or their families.
|Yellow Ribbon Program|
(officially known as Post-9/11 GI Bill, Yellow Ribbon Program)
|Credit for military training||✗|
|Dedicated point of contact for support services for veterans, military service members, and their families||✔|
|Recognized student veteran organization||✗|
|Member of Servicemembers Opportunity Colleges||✗|
- Which colleges offer Teacher Certification program in Ohio?
- Which colleges provide Yellow Ribbon Program (officially known as Post-9/11 GI Bill, Ye in Ohio?
- Which colleges provide Credit for military training in Ohio?
- How many colleges require the high school record in Ohio?
- Which colleges accept advanced placement (AP) credits in Ohio?
- Which colleges offer Undergraduate distance education programs (online completely) in Ohio?
- What is The Average Yield (enrollment rate) in Ohio?
- Which colleges provide Academic/Career Counseling Services in Ohio?
- How many colleges require the Completion of college-preparatory program in Ohio?
- Which colleges accept Dual Credit in Ohio?