Tuition & Fees $13,781
Student Population 259
Average Financial Aid Amount Received $4,742
Graduation Rate 70 %
Daytona College is a private (for-profit), 4 or more years institute located in Ormond Beach, Florida. It is an Associate's - Private For-profit by Carnegie Classification and its highest degree is Bachelor's degree. The 2021 tuition & fees are $13,781 for undergraduate students. The school offers only undergraduate programs and a total of 259 students are enrolled.
For undergraduate school, in the academic year 2020-2021, tuition and fees of Daytona College are $13,781.
The following chart illustrates the 2021 key academic statistics at Daytona. The average received amount of financial aid is $4,742 and 79% of undergraduate students received grants or scholarship aid. A total of 259 students is attending , and the student to faculty ratio is 12 to 1.
Graduation Rate for Daytona College is 70 %
Student Population for Daytona College is 259
Student to Faculty Ratio for Daytona College is 12 to 1
Student to Faculty Ratio
12 to 1
The average received amount of financial aid is $4,742 at Daytona College.
Financial Aid Amount
Daytona offers 14 major programs through online and on-site education where 6 programs are available through distance learning. The following table lists the number of programs by offered degree with online class availabilities.
|Award Level||Total Number of Programs||Available Online Class|
|Less than one year certificate||3||0|
|One but less than two years certificate||6||2|
Daytona College offers online education (distance learning opportunities) for undergraduate programs. The school provides programs to its students. It also offers weekend/evening classes which is a program that allows students to take a complete course of study and attend classes only on weekends or only in evenings.
Daytona College has programs, benefits and/or services to veterans, military service members, or their families.
|Yellow Ribbon Program|
(officially known as Post-9/11 GI Bill, Yellow Ribbon Program)
|Credit for military training||✗|
|Dedicated point of contact for support services for veterans, military service members, and their families||✗|
|Recognized student veteran organization||✗|
|Member of Servicemembers Opportunity Colleges||✗|
- How many colleges require the high school record in Florida?
- Which colleges offer ROTC programs in Florida?
- Which colleges offer ROTC Navy programs in Florida?
- Which colleges are 4 years or High in Florida?
- Which colleges provide Employment Services in Florida?
- Which colleges provide On-campus Day Care Services in Florida?
- Which colleges offer Undergraduate distance education programs (online completely) in Florida?
- Which colleges provide Dedicated point of contact for support services for veterans, mi in Florida?
- Which colleges offer One but Less than 2 years certificate program in Florida?
- How many colleges offer Online Programs (Distance Learning) in Florida?