Daytona State College is a public, 4 or more years institute located in Daytona Beach, Florida. The schools offers only graduate programs and total 13,970 students are enrolled into Daytona State College. It is a Associate's - Public 4-year Primarily Associate's by Carnegie Classification and its highest degree is Bachelor's degree.
For undergraduate school, in academic year 2018-2019, Daytona State College tuition and fees are $3,104 for Florida residents and $11,993 for non-residents.
Next chart illustrates the 2019 key academic stats at Daytona State College. Total 13,970 students are attending Daytona State College and the student to faculty ratio is 19 to 1. The average received amount of financial aid is $4,194 and 5,791 students received grants of scholarship aid (41.45% of total undergraduate students). Total 13,970 students are attending Daytona State College and the student to faculty ratio is 19 to 1.
|Address||1200 W. International Speedway Blvd., Daytona Beach, FL 32114|
|Net Price Calculator||www.daytonastate.edu/finaid/calculator.html|
Daytona State College offers 113 programs through online and on-site education. Next table lists the number of programs by offered degree.
|Award Level||Total Number of Programs||Available Online Class|
|Less than one year certificate||33||6|
|One but less than two years certificate||22||3|
|Two but less than four years certificate||5||0|
Daytona State College offers online education (distance learning opportunities) for undergraduate programs. The school provides teacher certification and study abroad - opportunity which a student completes part of the college program studying in another country programs to its students. It also offers weekend/evening classes which is a program that allows students to take a complete course of study and attend classes only on weekends or only in evenings.
Daytona State College has programs, benefits and/or services to veterans, military service members, or their families.
|Yellow Ribbon Program|
(officially known as Post-9/11 GI Bill, Yellow Ribbon Program)
|Credit for military training||✔|
|Dedicated point of contact for support services for veterans, military service members, and their families||✔|
|Recognized student veteran organization||✔|
|Member of Servicemembers Opportunity Colleges||✔|
Daytona State College accepts following credits that their students have earned.
|Credits for life experiences||✔|
|Advanced Placement (AP) credits||✔|
- Which colleges provide Placement Services in Florida?
- How many colleges are historically Black colleges (HBCUs) in Florida?
- Which colleges offer Graduate distance education (online) courses in Florida?
- Which colleges offer ROTC Army programs in Florida?
- Which colleges accept advanced placement (AP) credits in Florida?
- Which colleges offer Graduate distance education programs (online completely) in Florida?
- Which colleges provide Dedicated point of contact for support services for veterans, mi in Florida?
- How many colleges require the Test of English as a foreign language (TOEFL) in Florida?
- What colleges is The Average Transfer-out Rate in Florida?
- What colleges is The Average Acceptance Rate in Florida?