Tuition & Fees $11,808
Student Population 13,895
Average Financial Aid Amount Received $3,456
Graduation Rate 16 %
Delaware Technical Community College-Terry is a public, 4 or more years institute located in Dover, Delaware. It is an Associate's - Public Rural-serving Small by Carnegie Classification and its highest degree is Bachelor's degree. The 2021 tuition & fees are $4,945 for Delaware residents and $11,808 for out-of-state students. The school offers only undergraduate programs and a total of 13,895 students are enrolled.
The salary after graduation from Delaware Technical Community College-Terry varies by major programs where the average earning after 10 years is $35,900. You can check the average salary by the major programs on the area of study page.
For undergraduate school, in the academic year 2020-2021, tuition and fees of Delaware Technical Community College-Terry are $4,945 for Delaware residents and $11,808 for non-residents.
The following chart illustrates the 2021 key academic statistics at Delaware Tech-Terry. The average received amount of financial aid is $3,456 and 52% of undergraduate students received grants or scholarship aid. A total of 13,895 students is attending , and the student to faculty ratio is 12 to 1.
Delaware Tech-Terry offers 121 major programs through online and on-site education where 2 programs are available through distance learning. The following table lists the number of programs by offered degree with online class availabilities.
|Award Level||Total Number of Programs||Available Online Class|
|Less than one year certificate||20||0|
|One but less than two years certificate||13||0|
Delaware Technical Community College-Terry offers online education (distance learning opportunities) for undergraduate programs. The school provides teacher certification and study abroad - opportunity which a student completes part of the college program studying in another country programs to its students.
Delaware Technical Community College-Terry has programs, benefits and/or services to veterans, military service members, or their families.
|Yellow Ribbon Program|
(officially known as Post-9/11 GI Bill, Yellow Ribbon Program)
|Credit for military training||✔|
|Dedicated point of contact for support services for veterans, military service members, and their families||✔|
|Recognized student veteran organization||✔|
|Member of Servicemembers Opportunity Colleges||✔|
- Which colleges provide Academic/Career Counseling Services in Delaware?
- How many colleges require the high school rank in Delaware?
- Which colleges are 2-4 Years in Delaware?
- Which colleges offer Graduate distance education (online) courses in Delaware?
- Which colleges provide on-campus housing (dormitory) in Delaware?
- How many colleges offer Graduate Programs in Delaware?
- Which colleges provide On-campus Day Care Services in Delaware?
- Which colleges provide Credit for military training in Delaware?
- How many colleges require the high school record in Delaware?
- How many colleges require Formal demonstration of competencies in Delaware?