Student Population 1,559
Des Moines University-Osteopathic Medical Center is a private (not-for-profit), four-years institute located in Des Moines, Iowa. It is a Medical school and medical center by Carnegie Classification and its highest degree is Doctor's degree - professional practice. The school offers only graduate programs and a total of 1,559 students are enrolled.
The salary after graduation from Des Moines University-Osteopathic Medical Center varies by major programs where the average earning after 10 years is $176,700. You can check the average salary by the major programs on the area of study page.
The following chart illustrates the 2022 key academic statistics at Des Moines University-Osteopathic Medical Center. A total of 1,559 students is attending .
Student Population for Des Moines University-Osteopathic Medical Center is 1,559
|Address||3200 Grand Ave, Des Moines, IA 50312|
|Net Price Calculator||www.dmu.edu/financial-aid/policies-and-general-information/|
Des Moines University-Osteopathic Medical Center offers 8 major programs through online and on-site education where 2 programs are available through distance learning. The following table lists the number of programs by offered degree with online class availabilities.
|Award Level||Total Number of Programs||Available Online Class|
|Doctor's degree - professional practice||3||0|
Des Moines University-Osteopathic Medical Center offers online education (distance learning opportunities) for graduate programs. The school provides programs to its students.
Des Moines University-Osteopathic Medical Center has programs, benefits and/or services to veterans, military service members, or their families.
|Yellow Ribbon Program|
(officially known as Post-9/11 GI Bill, Yellow Ribbon Program)
|Credit for military training||✗|
|Dedicated point of contact for support services for veterans, military service members, and their families||✔|
|Recognized student veteran organization||✔|
|Member of Servicemembers Opportunity Colleges||✗|
- Which colleges offer Tuition guaranteed plan in Iowa?
- Which colleges accept Prepaid Tuition plan in Iowa?
- Which colleges offer Graduate distance education (online) courses in Iowa?
- Which colleges accept Tuition payment plan in Iowa?
- Which colleges offer Master's Degree in Iowa?
- Which colleges provide Member of Servicemembers Opportunity Colleges in Iowa?
- How many colleges require the SAT Test Score in Iowa?
- Which colleges offer Distance education (online) courses in Iowa?
- Which colleges provide Remedial Services in Iowa?
- Which colleges provide Employment Services in Iowa?