DeVry University-Administrative Office is a private (for-profit), four-years institute located in Naperville, Illinois. The highest degree offered by DeVry University-Administrative Office is Master's degree. The school offers both undergraduate and graduate programs .
|Address||1200 E. Diehl Road, Naperville, IL 60563|
|Net Price Calculator||https://my.devry.edu/npc|
DeVry University-Administrative Office offers 0 major programs on-site (in-person class) only. The following table lists the number of programs by offered degree with online class availabilities.
|Award Level||Total Number of Programs||Available Online Class|
DeVry University-Administrative Office offers online education (distance learning opportunities) for both undergraduate and graduate programs. The school provides programs to its students.
DeVry University-Administrative Office has programs, benefits and/or services to veterans, military service members, or their families.
|Yellow Ribbon Program|
(officially known as Post-9/11 GI Bill, Yellow Ribbon Program)
|Credit for military training||✗|
|Dedicated point of contact for support services for veterans, military service members, and their families||✗|
|Recognized student veteran organization||✗|
|Member of Servicemembers Opportunity Colleges||✗|
- How many colleges require the high school GPA in Illinois?
- Which colleges offer Two but Less than 4 years certificate program in Illinois?
- Which colleges offer Distance education programs (online completely) in Illinois?
- What is The Average Graduation Rate in Illinois?
- Which colleges offer Post-Master's Program in Illinois?
- Which colleges accept Dual Credit in Illinois?
- Which colleges offer One but Less than 2 years certificate program in Illinois?
- How many colleges require the ACT Test Score in Illinois?
- Which colleges require First-time students to live on campus in Illinois?
- Which colleges offer ROTC Air Force programs in Illinois?