Acceptance Rate 40.00%
For the academic year 2022-23, the acceptance rate is 40% at DeVry University-Missouri where a total of 5 students applied and 2 were accepted. It requires two items and recommends 3 articles to submit to their applicants.
The following table describes the general admission information for applying to DeVry University-Missouri.
|Open Admission Policy||✗|
|Undergraduate Application Fees||$30|
|Graduate Application Fees||$30|
|Credits Accepted||Advanced placement (AP) Credits, Credits for Life Experiences, Credit for Military Training|
DeVry University-Missouri requires 2 item(s) (High School GPA, High School Record (or Transcript)) and recommends 3 articles (Admission Test Scores, TOEFL, Other Test (Wonderlic, WISC-III, etc.)) to submit to their applicants.
|High School GPA||✔|
|High School Rank||✗|
|High School Record (or Transcript)||✔|
|Completion of College Preparatory Program||✗|
|Formal Demonstration of Competencies||✗|
|Admission Test Scores||✓|
|Other Test (Wonderlic, WISC-III, etc.)||✓|
|✔ Required △ Considered (not Required) ✓ Recommended ✗ Neither Required nor Recommended|
The calendar system at DeVry University-Missouri is Semester. DeVry University-Missouri accepts Advanced placement (AP) Credits, Credits for Life Experiences, Credit for Military Training. Next table describes credits that DeVry University-Missouri accepts.
|Credits for Life Experiences||✔|
|Advanced placement (AP) Credits||✔|
|Credit for military training||✔|
- Which colleges offer Undergraduate distance education (online) courses in Missouri?
- Which colleges are Less than 2 years in Missouri?
- Which colleges provide On-campus Day Care Services in Missouri?
- Which colleges accept Prepaid Tuition plan in Missouri?
- Which colleges offer Two but Less than 4 years certificate program in Missouri?
- How many colleges require the high school rank in Missouri?
- Which colleges offer Graduate distance education programs (online completely) in Missouri?
- How much is Average Tuition & Fees in Missouri?
- Which colleges offer Doctorate Degree (professional practice) in Missouri?
- Which colleges offer Post-Bachelor's Program in Missouri?