2023 Tuition & Fees $18,000
Student Population 389
Average Financial Aid Amount Received $11,038
Students:Faculty 6 : 1
Research College of Nursing is a private (for-profit), four-years institute located in Kansas City, Missouri. It is a Other health professions school by Carnegie Classification and its highest degree is Master's degree.
The 2023 tuition & fees is $18,000 for undergraduate students. The graduate school tuition & fees is $10,520.
The school offers both undergraduate and graduate programs and a total of 389 students are enrolled.
The salary after graduation from Research College of Nursing varies by major programs where the average earning after 10 years is $74,800. You can check the average salary by the major programs on the area of study page.
For undergraduate school, in the academic year 2022-2023, Research College of Nursing's tuition & fees is $18,000. For graduate programs, its 2023 average tuition & fees is $10,520.
Data source for 2023 Tuition: NCES
The following chart illustrates the 2023 key academic statistics at Research College of Nursing.
The average received amount of financial aid is $11,038 and 95% of undergraduate students received grants or scholarship aid. A total of 389 students is attending including both undergraduate and graduate students, and the student to faculty ratio is 6 to 1.
Student Population for Research College of Nursing is 389
Student to Faculty Ratio for Research College of Nursing is 6 to 1
Student to Faculty Ratio
6 to 1
The average received amount of financial aid is $11,038 at Research College of Nursing.
Financial Aid Amount
|Address||2525 E. Meyer Boulevard, Kansas City, MO 64132|
|Net Price Calculator||researchcollege.edu/about/student-consumer-info.dot|
Research College of Nursing offers 3 major programs on-site (in-person class) only. The following table lists the number of programs by offered degree with online class availabilities.
|Award Level||Total Number of Programs||Available Online Class|
Research College of Nursing offers online education (distance learning opportunities) for both undergraduate and graduate programs. The school provides ROTC and study abroad - opportunity which a student completes part of the college program studying in another country programs to its students.
|Online Class||Undergraduate , Graduate|
- Which colleges are 2-4 Years in Missouri?
- Which colleges provide Remedial Services in Missouri?
- Which colleges offer Undergraduate distance education (online) courses in Missouri?
- Which colleges provide Placement Services in Missouri?
- Which colleges offer ROTC Army programs in Missouri?
- What is The Average Students to Faculty Ratio in Missouri?
- Which colleges offer Tuition guaranteed plan in Missouri?
- Which colleges offer Weekend/Evening College in Missouri?
- Which colleges provide Dedicated point of contact for support services for veterans, mi in Missouri?
- How many colleges require the Completion of college-preparatory program in Missouri?