2023 Tuition & Fees $11,346
Student Population 316
Students:Faculty 12 : 1
Vatterott College-Sunset Hills is a private (for-profit), four-years institute located in Sunset Hills, Missouri. It is an Associate's - Private For-profit 4-year Primarily Associate's by Carnegie Classification and its highest degree is Bachelor's degree.
The 2023 tuition & fees is $11,346 for undergraduate students. The school offers only undergraduate programs and a total of 316 students are enrolled.
The salary after graduation from Vatterott College-Sunset Hills varies by major programs where the average earning after 10 years is $33,000. You can check the average salary by the major programs on the area of study page.
For undergraduate school, in the academic year 2022-2023, Vatterott College-Sunset Hills's tuition & fees is $11,346.
Data source for 2023 Tuition: NCES
The following chart illustrates the 2023 key academic statistics at Vatterott College-Sunset Hills. A total of 316 students is attending , and the student to faculty ratio is 12 to 1.
Student Population for Vatterott College-Sunset Hills is 316
Student to Faculty Ratio for Vatterott College-Sunset Hills is 12 to 1
Student to Faculty Ratio
12 to 1
Vatterott College-Sunset Hills offers 0 major programs on-site (in-person class) only. The following table lists the number of programs by offered degree with online class availabilities.
|Award Level||Total Number of Programs||Available Online Class|
Vatterott College-Sunset Hills offers online education (distance learning opportunities) for undergraduate programs. The school provides programs to its students.
Vatterott College-Sunset Hills has programs, benefits and/or services to veterans, military service members, or their families.
|Yellow Ribbon Program|
(officially known as Post-9/11 GI Bill, Yellow Ribbon Program)
|Credit for military training||✗|
|Dedicated point of contact for support services for veterans, military service members, and their families||✗|
|Recognized student veteran organization||✗|
|Member of Servicemembers Opportunity Colleges||✗|
- How many colleges offer Online Programs (Distance Learning) in Missouri?
- Which colleges provide Placement Services in Missouri?
- Which colleges offer ROTC Navy programs in Missouri?
- Which colleges offer Master's Degree in Missouri?
- How many colleges require Formal demonstration of competencies in Missouri?
- Which colleges provide on-campus housing (dormitory) in Missouri?
- Which colleges offer Doctorate Degree (professional practice) in Missouri?
- Which colleges offer ROTC Army programs in Missouri?
- Which colleges offer Two but Less than 4 years certificate program in Missouri?
- How much is Average Graduate Tuition & Fees in Missouri?