Online Degree Program Undergraduate
Online Courses Undergraduate
Number of Online Programs 8 Programs
Offered Award Levels Associate, Certificate
Tuition & Fees $9,012
Diablo Valley College offers the distance education programs only for some undergraduate programs. A student is able to complete all the required coursework via distance education for the program. Total 1,796 students have enrolled online exclusively and 5,972 students have took some online courses at Diablo Valley College.The 2022 undergraduate program tuition & fees is $1,312 for California residents and $9,012 for others at Diablo Valley College Next table summarizes the general information about online programs/courses at Diablo Valley College
|Distance Education Program|
(Online Degree Program)
|Distance Education Course|
|Number of Online Programs Offered||Total 8 Online Major Programs|
|Offered Awarded Levels by Distance Education||Associate: 1 programs|
Certificate: 7 programs
|Tuition & Fees*||$9,012 (Undergraduate)|
|Number of Enrolled in Online Courses||1,796|
Diablo Valley College offers 148 programs through online and on-site (classroom) education. Through distance learning, it offers Associate's and Certificate degree and/or programs. Next table lists number of programs by offered degree and online availability. You can check the offered major programs by degree at area of study page.
|Award Level||Total Number of Programs||Available Online Class|
For academic year 2021-2022, the average undergraduate program tuition & fees is $1,312 for California residents and $9,012 for students from other States at Diablo Valley College. The 2022 undergraduate tuition & fees are increased by 8.21% compared to the previous year. Next table shows the undergraduate school tuition & fees trends over last 4 years.
At Diablo Valley College, 1,796 students are enrolled exclusively in online courses and 5,972 students are enrolled in some online course out of total 18,693 students.
|In Some Online Classes||5,972||5,972||0|
|Not In Online Classes||10,925||10,925||0|
- How many colleges offer Graduate Programs in California?
- Which colleges offer Bachelor's Degree in California?
- Which colleges provide Recognized student veteran organization in California?
- What is The Average Transfer-out Rate in California?
- Which colleges offer meal (board) plans in California?
- How many colleges require Formal demonstration of competencies in California?
- Which colleges are Less than 2 years in California?
- Which colleges are Public Schools in California?
- How many colleges require the Test of English as a foreign language (TOEFL) in California?
- How many colleges are historically Black colleges (HBCUs) in California?