Tuition & Fees $8,564
Student Population 20,271
Average Financial Aid Amount Received $3,012
Graduation Rate 46 %
Diablo Valley College (DVC) is a public, 2-4 years institute located in Pleasant Hill, California. It is a Associate's - Public Rural-serving Medium by Carnegie Classification and its highest degree is Associate's degree. The 2020 tuition & fees of Diablo Valley College is $1,312 for California residents and $8,564 for out-of-state students. The schools offers only undergraduate programs and total 20,271 students are enrolled into DVC.
The salary after graduation from Diablo Valley College varies by major programs where the average earning after 10 years is $47,800. You can check the average salary by major program at area of study page.
For undergraduate school, in academic year 2019-2020, Diablo Valley College tuition and fees are $1,312 for California residents and $8,564 for non-residents.
Next chart illustrates the 2020 key academic stats at DVC. Total 20,271 students are attending DVC and the student to faculty ratio is 26 to 1. The average received amount of financial aid is $3,012 and 36 students received grants of scholarship aid (0.18% of total undergraduate students). Total 20,271 students are attending DVC and the student to faculty ratio is 26 to 1.
|Address||321 Golf Club Rd, Pleasant Hill, CA 94523|
|Net Price Calculator||https://misweb.cccco.edu/npc/312/npcalc.htm|
DVC offers 144 major programs through online and on-site education where 10 programs are available through distance learning. Next table lists the number of programs by offered degree with online class availabilities.
|Award Level||Total Number of Programs||Available Online Class|
|Less than one year certificate||51||9|
|One but less than two years certificate||21||0|
Diablo Valley College offers online education (distance learning opportunities) for undergraduate programs. The school provides teacher certification and study abroad - opportunity which a student completes part of the college program studying in another country programs to its students. It also offers weekend/evening classes which is a program that allows students to take a complete course of study and attend classes only on weekends or only in evenings.
Diablo Valley College has programs, benefits and/or services to veterans, military service members, or their families.
|Yellow Ribbon Program|
(officially known as Post-9/11 GI Bill, Yellow Ribbon Program)
|Credit for military training||✗|
|Dedicated point of contact for support services for veterans, military service members, and their families||✔|
|Recognized student veteran organization||✗|
|Member of Servicemembers Opportunity Colleges||✗|
- How much is The Average Graduate Tuition & Fees in California?
- Which colleges accept Tuition payment plan in California?
- How many colleges require the ACT Test Score in California?
- Which colleges provide Yellow Ribbon Program (officially known as Post-9/11 GI Bill, Ye in California?
- What is The Average Graduation Rate in California?
- How many colleges offer Graduate Programs in California?
- How many colleges require recommendations in California?
- How many colleges require the Test of English as a foreign language (TOEFL) in California?
- Which colleges accept credit for life experiences in California?
- How many colleges are historically Black colleges (HBCUs) in California?