Tuition & Fees $10,168
Student Population 9,542
Average Financial Aid Amount Received $2,349
Graduation Rate 35 %
Folsom Lake College is a public, 2-4 years institute located in Folsom, California. It is an Associate's - Public Rural-serving Small by Carnegie Classification and its highest degree is Associate's degree.
The 2022 tuition & fees is $1,288 for California residents and $10,168 for out-of-state students. The school offers only undergraduate programs and a total of 9,542 students are enrolled.
For undergraduate school, in the academic year 2021-2022, FLC's tuition & fees is $1,288 for California residents and $10,168 for non-residents.
The following chart illustrates the 2022 key academic statistics at FLC.
The average received amount of financial aid is $2,349 and 59% of undergraduate students received grants or scholarship aid. A total of 9,542 students is attending , and the student to faculty ratio is 26 to 1.
Graduation Rate for Folsom Lake College is 35 %
Transfer-out Rate for Folsom Lake College is 13 %
Retention Rate for Folsom Lake College is 74 %
Student Population for Folsom Lake College is 9,542
Student to Faculty Ratio for Folsom Lake College is 26 to 1
Student to Faculty Ratio
26 to 1
The average received amount of financial aid is $2,349 at Folsom Lake College.
Financial Aid Amount
|Address||10 College Parkway, Folsom, CA 95630|
|Net Price Calculator||https://www.flc.losrios.edu/admissions/cost-of-attendance/net-price-calculator|
FLC offers 71 major programs through online and on-site education where 5 programs are available through distance learning. The following table lists the number of programs by offered degree with online class availabilities.
|Award Level||Total Number of Programs||Available Online Class|
|Less than one year certificate||24||5|
|One but less than two years certificate||4||0|
Folsom Lake College offers online education (distance learning opportunities) for undergraduate programs. The school provides study abroad - opportunity which a student completes part of the college program studying in another country programs to its students.
Folsom Lake College has programs, benefits and/or services to veterans, military service members, or their families.
|Yellow Ribbon Program|
(officially known as Post-9/11 GI Bill, Yellow Ribbon Program)
|Credit for military training||✗|
|Dedicated point of contact for support services for veterans, military service members, and their families||✔|
|Recognized student veteran organization||✔|
|Member of Servicemembers Opportunity Colleges||✗|
- Which colleges accept advanced placement (AP) credits in California?
- How many colleges are Tribal Colleges and Universities in California?
- Which colleges offer meal (board) plans in California?
- Which colleges offer Graduate distance education (online) courses in California?
- Which colleges offer Distance education programs (online completely) in California?
- Which colleges offer ROTC Army programs in California?
- How many colleges offer Online Programs (Distance Learning) in California?
- Which colleges provide Recognized student veteran organization in California?
- How many colleges require Formal demonstration of competencies in California?
- How many colleges require the ACT Test Score in California?