Tuition & Fees $9,936
Student Population 8,720
Average Financial Aid Amount Received $3,626
Graduation Rate 31 %
Cuyamaca College is a public, 2-4 years institute located in El Cajon, California. It is an Associate's - Public Rural-serving Medium by Carnegie Classification and its highest degree is Associate's degree.
The 2022 tuition & fees is $1,340 for California residents and $9,936 for out-of-state students. The school offers only undergraduate programs and a total of 8,720 students are enrolled.
The salary after graduation from Cuyamaca College varies by major programs where the average earning after 10 years is $33,300. You can check the average salary by the major programs on the area of study page.
For undergraduate school, in the academic year 2021-2022, Cuyamaca's tuition & fees is $1,340 for California residents and $9,936 for non-residents.
The following chart illustrates the 2022 key academic statistics at Cuyamaca.
The average received amount of financial aid is $3,626 and 58% of undergraduate students received grants or scholarship aid. A total of 8,720 students is attending , and the student to faculty ratio is 26 to 1.
Graduation Rate for Cuyamaca College is 31 %
Transfer-out Rate for Cuyamaca College is 10 %
Retention Rate for Cuyamaca College is 71 %
Student Population for Cuyamaca College is 8,720
Student to Faculty Ratio for Cuyamaca College is 26 to 1
Student to Faculty Ratio
26 to 1
The average received amount of financial aid is $3,626 at Cuyamaca College.
Financial Aid Amount
|Address||900 Rancho San Diego Pky, El Cajon, CA 92019|
|Net Price Calculator||https://misweb.cccco.edu/npc/021/npcalc.htm|
Cuyamaca offers 90 major programs on-site (in-person class) only. The following table lists the number of programs by offered degree with online class availabilities.
|Award Level||Total Number of Programs||Available Online Class|
|One but less than two years certificate||21||0|
Cuyamaca College offers online education (distance learning opportunities) for undergraduate programs. The school provides programs to its students. It also offers weekend/evening classes which is a program that allows students to take a complete course of study and attend classes only on weekends or only in evenings.
Cuyamaca College has programs, benefits and/or services to veterans, military service members, or their families.
|Yellow Ribbon Program|
(officially known as Post-9/11 GI Bill, Yellow Ribbon Program)
|Credit for military training||✗|
|Dedicated point of contact for support services for veterans, military service members, and their families||✔|
|Recognized student veteran organization||✔|
|Member of Servicemembers Opportunity Colleges||✗|
- How many colleges require the Test of English as a foreign language (TOEFL) in California?
- What is The Average Retention Rate in California?
- Which colleges provide Employment Services in California?
- How many colleges require the high school rank in California?
- Which colleges accept advanced placement (AP) credits in California?
- Which colleges offer One but Less than 2 years certificate program in California?
- Which colleges provide Credit for military training in California?
- Which colleges provide Dedicated point of contact for support services for veterans, mi in California?
- How many colleges require the Completion of college-preparatory program in California?
- Which colleges offer ROTC Air Force programs in California?