Tuition & Fees $9,526
Student Population 19,482
Average Financial Aid Amount Received $3,143
Graduation Rate 65 %
De Anza College (De Anza) is a public, 2-4 years institute located in Cupertino, California. It is a Associate's - Public Rural-serving Medium by Carnegie Classification and its highest degree is Associate's degree. The 2020 tuition & fees of De Anza College is $1,561 for California residents and $9,526 for out-of-state students. The schools offers only undergraduate programs and total 19,482 students are enrolled into De Anza.
The salary after graduation from De Anza College varies by major programs where the average earning after 10 years is $50,200. You can check the average salary by major program at area of study page.
For undergraduate school, in academic year 2019-2020, De Anza College tuition and fees are $1,561 for California residents and $9,526 for non-residents.
Next chart illustrates the 2020 key academic stats at De Anza. Total 19,482 students are attending De Anza and the student to faculty ratio is 29 to 1. The average received amount of financial aid is $3,143 and 37 students received grants of scholarship aid (0.19% of total undergraduate students). Total 19,482 students are attending De Anza and the student to faculty ratio is 29 to 1.
|Address||21250 Stevens Creek Blvd., Cupertino, CA 95014|
|Net Price Calculator||https://misweb.cccco.edu/npc/421/npcalc.htm|
De Anza offers 123 major programs through online and on-site education where 3 programs are available through distance learning. Next table lists the number of programs by offered degree with online class availabilities.
|Award Level||Total Number of Programs||Available Online Class|
|Less than one year certificate||41||3|
|One but less than two years certificate||24||0|
De Anza College offers online education (distance learning opportunities) for undergraduate programs. The school provides study abroad - opportunity which a student completes part of the college program studying in another country programs to its students. It also offers weekend/evening classes which is a program that allows students to take a complete course of study and attend classes only on weekends or only in evenings.
De Anza College has programs, benefits and/or services to veterans, military service members, or their families.
|Yellow Ribbon Program|
(officially known as Post-9/11 GI Bill, Yellow Ribbon Program)
|Credit for military training||✔|
|Dedicated point of contact for support services for veterans, military service members, and their families||✔|
|Recognized student veteran organization||✔|
|Member of Servicemembers Opportunity Colleges||✔|
- Which colleges offer Two but Less than 4 years certificate program in California?
- How many colleges offer Online Programs (Distance Learning) in California?
- How many colleges require Formal demonstration of competencies in California?
- Which colleges offer Undergraduate distance education (online) courses in California?
- Which colleges provide Yellow Ribbon Program (officially known as Post-9/11 GI Bill, Ye in California?
- Which colleges offer Bachelor's Degree in California?
- Which colleges provide On-campus Day Care Services in California?
- What is The Average Retention Rate in California?
- Which colleges offer ROTC programs in California?
- How many colleges require the high school GPA in California?