De Anza College is a public, 2-4 years institute located in Cupertino, California. The schools offers only graduate programs and total 20,674 students are enrolled into De Anza College. It is a Associate's - Public Suburban-serving Multicampus by Carnegie Classification and its highest degree is Associate's degree.
For undergraduate school, in academic year 2018-2019, De Anza College tuition and fees are $1,561 for California residents and $7,501 for non-residents.
Next chart illustrates the 2019 key academic stats at De Anza College. Total 20,674 students are attending De Anza College and the student to faculty ratio is 28 to 1. The average received amount of financial aid is $3,143 and 7,578 students received grants of scholarship aid (36.65% of total undergraduate students). Total 20,674 students are attending De Anza College and the student to faculty ratio is 28 to 1.
|Address||21250 Stevens Creek Blvd., Cupertino, CA 95014|
|Net Price Calculator||https://misweb.cccco.edu/npc/421/npcalc.htm|
De Anza College offers 118 programs through online and on-site education. Next table lists the number of programs by offered degree.
|Award Level||Total Number of Programs||Available Online Class|
|Less than one year certificate||39||6|
|One but less than two years certificate||23||0|
De Anza College offers online education (distance learning opportunities) for undergraduate programs. The school provides study abroad - opportunity which a student completes part of the college program studying in another country programs to its students. It also offers weekend/evening classes which is a program that allows students to take a complete course of study and attend classes only on weekends or only in evenings.
De Anza College has programs, benefits and/or services to veterans, military service members, or their families.
|Yellow Ribbon Program|
(officially known as Post-9/11 GI Bill, Yellow Ribbon Program)
|Credit for military training||✔|
|Dedicated point of contact for support services for veterans, military service members, and their families||✔|
|Recognized student veteran organization||✔|
|Member of Servicemembers Opportunity Colleges||✔|
De Anza College accepts following credits that their students have earned.
|Credits for life experiences||✗|
|Advanced Placement (AP) credits||✔|
- What colleges is The Average Transfer-out Rate in California?
- Which colleges offer Distance education programs (online completely) in California?
- Which colleges offer Teacher Certification program in California?
- How many colleges require the Test of English as a foreign language (TOEFL) in California?
- How many colleges require recommendations in California?
- How many colleges require the high school GPA in California?
- How many colleges require the ACT Test Score in California?
- How many colleges require the high school rank in California?
- Which colleges provide Member of Servicemembers Opportunity Colleges in California?
- Which colleges are Public Schools in California?