Tuition & Fees $10,787
Student Population 18,649
Average Financial Aid Amount Received $3,720
Graduation Rate 69 %
De Anza College is a public, 2-4 years institute located in Cupertino, California. It is an Associate's - Public Rural-serving Medium by Carnegie Classification and its highest degree is Associate's degree.
The 2022 tuition & fees is $1,562 for California residents and $10,787 for out-of-state students. The school offers only undergraduate programs and a total of 18,649 students are enrolled.
The salary after graduation from De Anza College varies by major programs where the average earning after 10 years is $50,200. You can check the average salary by the major programs on the area of study page.
For undergraduate school, in the academic year 2021-2022, De Anza's tuition & fees is $1,562 for California residents and $10,787 for non-residents.
The following chart illustrates the 2022 key academic statistics at De Anza.
The average received amount of financial aid is $3,720 and 40% of undergraduate students received grants or scholarship aid. A total of 18,649 students is attending , and the student to faculty ratio is 29 to 1.
Graduation Rate for De Anza College is 69 %
Transfer-out Rate for De Anza College is 4 %
Retention Rate for De Anza College is 77 %
Student Population for De Anza College is 18,649
Student to Faculty Ratio for De Anza College is 29 to 1
Student to Faculty Ratio
29 to 1
The average received amount of financial aid is $3,720 at De Anza College.
Financial Aid Amount
|Address||21250 Stevens Creek Blvd., Cupertino, CA 95014|
|Net Price Calculator||https://misweb.cccco.edu/npc/421/npcalc.htm|
De Anza offers 123 major programs on-site (in-person class) only. The following table lists the number of programs by offered degree with online class availabilities.
|Award Level||Total Number of Programs||Available Online Class|
|One but less than two years certificate||26||0|
|Two but less than four years certificate||1||0|
De Anza College offers online education (distance learning opportunities) for undergraduate programs. The school provides study abroad - opportunity which a student completes part of the college program studying in another country programs to its students. It also offers weekend/evening classes which is a program that allows students to take a complete course of study and attend classes only on weekends or only in evenings.
De Anza College has programs, benefits and/or services to veterans, military service members, or their families.
|Yellow Ribbon Program|
(officially known as Post-9/11 GI Bill, Yellow Ribbon Program)
|Credit for military training||✔|
|Dedicated point of contact for support services for veterans, military service members, and their families||✔|
|Recognized student veteran organization||✔|
|Member of Servicemembers Opportunity Colleges||✔|
- How many colleges offer Online Programs (Distance Learning) in California?
- How many colleges require the ACT Test Score in California?
- Which colleges provide Member of Servicemembers Opportunity Colleges in California?
- Which colleges are Private Schools (for-profit) in California?
- Which colleges offer Distance education (online) courses in California?
- Which colleges offer Two but Less than 4 years certificate program in California?
- Which colleges offer Teacher Certification program in California?
- Which colleges accept advanced placement (AP) credits in California?
- Which colleges offer Undergraduate distance education programs (online completely) in California?
- Which colleges accept Prepaid Tuition plan in California?