Acceptance Rate 52 %
Tuition & Fees $56,523
Student Population 1,932
Average Financial Aid Amount Received $37,996
Graduation Rate 84 %
Dickinson College is a private (not-for-profit), 4 or more years institute located in Carlisle, Pennsylvania. It is a Baccalaureate College - Arts & Sciences by Carnegie Classification and its highest degree is Bachelor's degree. The 2021 tuition & fees are $56,523 for undergraduate students. The school offers only undergraduate programs and a total of 1,932 students are enrolled. The acceptance rate of undergraduate school is 52% and the graduation rate is 84% last year.
The salary after graduation from Dickinson College varies by major programs where the average earning after 10 years is $64,100. You can check the average salary by the major programs on the area of study page.
For undergraduate school, in the academic year 2020-2021, tuition and fees of Dickinson College are $56,523.
The following chart illustrates the 2021 key academic statistics at Dickinson. The acceptance rate of Dickinson is 52% and the yield (enrollment rate) is 18%. The average graduation rate is 84% and no students have transferred out from the school. The average received amount of financial aid is $37,996 and 80% of undergraduate students received grants or scholarship aid. A total of 1,932 students is attending , and the student to faculty ratio is 9 to 1.
Acceptance Rate for Dickinson College is 52 %.
Graduation Rate for Dickinson College is 84 %
Retention Rate for Dickinson College is 92 %
Student Population for Dickinson College is 1,932
Student to Faculty Ratio for Dickinson College is 9 to 1
Student to Faculty Ratio
9 to 1
The average received amount of financial aid is $37,996 at Dickinson College.
Financial Aid Amount
Dickinson offers 41 major programs on-site (in-person class) only. The following table lists the number of programs by offered degree with online class availabilities.
|Award Level||Total Number of Programs||Available Online Class|
Dickinson College does not offer online classes (distance learning opportunities) for any degree program. The school provides ROTC and study abroad - opportunity which a student completes part of the college program studying in another country programs to its students.
(Typical Annual Charge: $6,634)
Dickinson College has programs, benefits and/or services to veterans, military service members, or their families.
|Yellow Ribbon Program|
(officially known as Post-9/11 GI Bill, Yellow Ribbon Program)
|Credit for military training||✗|
|Dedicated point of contact for support services for veterans, military service members, and their families||✗|
|Recognized student veteran organization||✗|
|Member of Servicemembers Opportunity Colleges||✗|
- Which colleges offer ROTC programs in Pennsylvania?
- How many colleges require the Test of English as a foreign language (TOEFL) in Pennsylvania?
- How many colleges are historically Black colleges (HBCUs) in Pennsylvania?
- What is The Average Graduation Rate in Pennsylvania?
- Which colleges offer Undergraduate distance education (online) courses in Pennsylvania?
- Which colleges provide on-campus housing (dormitory) in Pennsylvania?
- How much is The Average Graduate Tuition & Fees in Pennsylvania?
- How many colleges require the Completion of college-preparatory program in Pennsylvania?
- Which colleges offer Tuition guaranteed plan in Pennsylvania?
- Which colleges are 2-4 Years in Pennsylvania?