Religious AffiliationNot Affiliated
Dixie Technical College offers the online courses (may be not for degree) for graduate programs. It provides the programs to its students. It also offers weekend/evening classes which is a program that allows students to take a complete course of study and attend classes only on weekends or only in evenings. The following table summarizes the special learning opportunities at Dixie Technical College for academic year 2021-2022.
|Online Degree Program||✗|
Dixie Technical College provides number of student services including academic/career counseling & wellness, employment for students and placement services for completers. It has own libraries on its campus. The following table lists student services provided at Dixie Technical College to its attendants.
|Academic/career counseling service||✔|
|Employment services for students||✔|
|Placement services for completers||✔|
|On-campus day care for students' children||✗|
|Library facilities at institution||✔|
Dixie Technical College has programs, benefits, and services to veterans, military service members, and/or their families. You can check more information about veterans benefits at school's veterans webpage .
|Yellow Ribbon Program|
(officially known as Post-9/11 GI Bill, Yellow Ribbon Program)
|Credit for military training||✔|
|Dedicated point of contact for support services for veterans, military service members, and their families||✔|
|Recognized student veteran organization||✗|
|Member of Service members Opportunity Colleges||✗|
Special Facts about Dixie Technical College
Dixie Technical College is an institution that opens to general public. It is not affiliated with any religion. The school does not offer medical degree and it does not have its own hospital. The following table shows additional and special facts about Dixie Technical College.
|Religious Affiliation||Not applicable|
|Historical Black School||✗|
|Offer Medical Degree||✗|
- Which colleges provide Employment Services in Utah?
- Which colleges are Private Schools (for-profit) in Utah?
- Which colleges offer Post-Bachelor's Program in Utah?
- How much is Average Graduate Tuition & Fees in Utah?
- Which colleges offer Undergraduate distance education (online) courses in Utah?
- Which colleges offer One but Less than 2 years certificate program in Utah?
- Which colleges provide Placement Services in Utah?
- How many colleges require the ACT Test Score in Utah?
- Which colleges offer Two but Less than 4 years certificate program in Utah?
- Which colleges accept Dual Credit in Utah?