Off-Campus Living Costs $15,024
Dorsey College-Roseville 2023 Tuition & Fees and COA
For the academic year 2022-2023, the undergraduate tuition & fees at Dorsey College-Roseville is $31,680. The Living costs besides the tuition & fees is reported as $15,024 when a student lives off-campus.
Its total costs of attendance (COA) is $46,703 when living off-campus for the academic year 2022-2023. It includes tuition, fees, book & supplies costs, room & board, and other living expenses. The following table and chart illustrate the COA by living preferences and tuition rates.
Data source for 2023 College Cost: NCES
|Tuition & Fees||$31,680|
|Books & Supplies||-|
|Room & Board||$9,756|
|Average Financial Aid||$7,228|
|Total Costs After Receiving Aid||$39,475|
|***Dorsey College-Roseville does not have on-campus living facilities.|
Undergraduate Tuition & Fees
For the academic year 2022-2023, the undergraduate tuition & fees is $31,680. The undergraduate tuition rates are stayed the same compared to academic year 2021-2022.
|2020||2021||2022||2023||Tuition & Fees||$21,100||$31,080||$31,680||$31,680|
For the academic year 2022-2023, the average costs for living costs at Dorsey College-Roseville is and $15,024 when living off-campus . The off-campus living costs are decreased by -0.69% compared to academic year 2021-2022.
|Off-Campus||Room & Board||$9,756||$8,325||$9,756||$9,756|
- How many colleges require the SAT Test Score in Michigan?
- Which colleges accept Prepaid Tuition plan in Michigan?
- Which colleges require First-time students to live on campus in Michigan?
- Which colleges are Private Schools (for-profit) in Michigan?
- How much is Average Graduate Tuition & Fees in Michigan?
- Which colleges offer Doctorate Degree (professional practice) in Michigan?
- Which colleges offer Post-Master's Program in Michigan?
- Which colleges offer Weekend/Evening College in Michigan?
- Which colleges provide on-campus housing (dormitory) in Michigan?
- Which colleges offer Tuition guaranteed plan in Michigan?