Acceptance Rate 65.02%
SAT Score 1,020
ACT Score 20
For the academic year 2021-22, the acceptance rate is 65.02% at East Texas Baptist University where a total of 1,618 students applied and 1,052 were accepted. The average SAT score of enrolled students is 1,020 and the average ACT score is 20. It requires three items and recommends 1 articles to submit to their applicants.
The following table describes the general admission information for applying to East Texas Baptist.
|Open Admission Policy||✗|
|Undergraduate Application Fees||$25|
|Graduate Application Fees||$50|
|Average Test Scores||1,020 SAT / 20 ACT|
|Credits Accepted||Dual Credits, Advanced placement (AP) Credits, Credits for Life Experiences, Credit for Military Training|
East Texas Baptist University requires 3 item(s) (High School GPA, High School Record (or Transcript), TOEFL) and recommends 1 articles (Admission Test Scores) to submit to their applicants.
|High School GPA||✔|
|High School Rank||✗|
|High School Record (or Transcript)||✔|
|Completion of College Preparatory Program||✗|
|Formal Demonstration of Competencies||✗|
|Admission Test Scores||✓|
|Other Test (Wonderlic, WISC-III, etc.)||✗|
|✔ Required △ Considered (not Required) ✓ Recommended ✗ Neither Required nor Recommended|
The calendar system at East Texas Baptist University is Semester. East Texas Baptist University accepts Dual Credits, Advanced placement (AP) Credits, Credits for Life Experiences, Credit for Military Training. Next table describes credits that East Texas Baptist University accepts.
|Credits for Life Experiences||✔|
|Advanced placement (AP) Credits||✔|
|Credit for military training||✔|
- How many colleges are historically Black colleges (HBCUs) in Texas?
- How many colleges require the high school rank in Texas?
- How many colleges require recommendations in Texas?
- How many colleges require the high school GPA in Texas?
- Which colleges offer Post-Bachelor's Program in Texas?
- Which colleges are 2-4 Years in Texas?
- Which colleges accept Tuition payment plan in Texas?
- Which colleges provide Employment Services in Texas?
- Which colleges offer Post-Master's Program in Texas?
- Which colleges offer Doctorate Degree (professional practice) in Texas?