Number Received Financial Aid (All Undergraduate) 3,887
Percent Received Financial Aid(All Undergraduate) 70%
Average Aid Amount $9,025
Number Received Financial Aid (Freshmen) 609
Percent Received Financial Aid (Freshmen) 92%
For academic year 2018-2019, Total 3,887 students (70% of undergraduate students) received one or more financial aid including grants, scholarship, and/or student loans. The average financial aid amount is $9,025. For freshmen (Full-time, first-time degree seeking undergraduate students), 609 students (92% of enrolled students) received financial aid.
For academic year 2019-2020, the undergraduate tuition & fees at Eastern Illinois University is $11,989 for Illinois residents and $14,269 for out-of-state students, for reference.
- Which colleges offer Post-Bachelor's Program in Illinois?
- What is The Average Transfer-out Rate in Illinois?
- How much is The Average Tuition & Fees in Illinois?
- Which colleges offer Doctorate Degree (Research) in Illinois?
- Which colleges are 2-4 Years in Illinois?
- How many colleges require the SAT Test Score in Illinois?
- Which colleges provide Member of Servicemembers Opportunity Colleges in Illinois?
- Which colleges require First-time students to live on campus in Illinois?
- Which colleges provide Yellow Ribbon Program (officially known as Post-9/11 GI Bill, Ye in Illinois?
- Which colleges offer ROTC Army programs in Illinois?