Eastern Maine Community College is accredited by New England Commission of Higher Education. By accreditation type, the school has 5 Institutional, 2 Specialized accredited programs.
|Agency Name||Accreditation Status||Date Type||Period|
|Accredited||Estimated||7/1/1973 - 3/24/2004|
|New England Commission of Higher Education||Accredited||Actual||3/24/2004 - Current|
|New England Commission of Higher Education||Accredited||Actual||9/8/2000 - 12/31/2013|
|New England Commission of Higher Education||Accredited||Actual||8/7/1987 - Current|
|New England Commission of Higher Education||Accredited||Actual||6/20/1999 - Current|
Eastern Maine Community College has 2 specialized accreditation programs as below.
|Program Name||Accreditation Status||Period|
|Accreditation Commission for Education in Nursing, Inc. May 6, 2013 Formerly: National League for Nursing Accrediting Commission|
|Nursing (ADNUR) - Associate degree programs||Accredited (Actual)||10/1/1991 - Current|
|Joint Review Committee on Education in Radiologic Technology|
|Radiologic Technology (RAD) - Programs for radiographers||Accredited (Estimated)||9/1/1973 - Current|
- Which colleges offer meal (board) plans in Maine?
- Which colleges offer Bachelor's Degree in Maine?
- What is The Average Acceptance Rate in Maine?
- Which colleges are 4 years or High in Maine?
- How many colleges require Formal demonstration of competencies in Maine?
- Which colleges offer Distance education (online) courses in Maine?
- How many colleges require the high school record in Maine?
- Which colleges offer Doctorate Degree (professional practice) in Maine?
- Which colleges are Less than 2 years in Maine?
- Which colleges provide Credit for military training in Maine?