Student Population 1,289
Eastern Virginia Medical School is a public, four-years institute located in Norfolk, Virginia. It is a Medical school and medical center by Carnegie Classification and its highest degree is Doctor's degree - research/scholarship and professional practice. The school offers only graduate programs and a total of 1,289 students are enrolled.
The salary after graduation from Eastern Virginia Medical School varies by major programs where the average earning after 10 years is $156,100. You can check the average salary by the major programs on the area of study page.
The following chart illustrates the 2022 key academic statistics at Eastern Virginia Medical School. A total of 1,289 students is attending .
Student Population for Eastern Virginia Medical School is 1,289
|Address||700w. Olney, Norfolk, VA 23507|
Eastern Virginia Medical School offers 24 major programs through online and on-site education where 8 programs are available through distance learning. The following table lists the number of programs by offered degree with online class availabilities.
|Award Level||Total Number of Programs||Available Online Class|
|Post Bachelor's Degree||6||2|
|Doctor's degree - research/scholarship||4||3|
|Doctor's degree - professional practice||1||0|
Eastern Virginia Medical School offers online education (distance learning opportunities) for graduate programs. The school provides programs to its students.
- What is The Average Acceptance Rate in Virginia?
- What is The Average Transfer-out Rate in Virginia?
- Which colleges offer Bachelor's Degree in Virginia?
- Which colleges offer Study Abroad programs in Virginia?
- Which colleges offer Post-Bachelor's Program in Virginia?
- Which colleges offer meal (board) plans in Virginia?
- How many colleges require the Test of English as a foreign language (TOEFL) in Virginia?
- How many colleges require recommendations in Virginia?
- Which colleges are Less than 2 years in Virginia?
- Which colleges offer Tuition guaranteed plan in Virginia?