Total Enrollment 2,007
There are 2,007 students including 1,377 undergraduate and 630 graduate students at Edgewood College for academic year 2020-2021. By attending status, there are 1,344 full-time and 663 part-time students with gender distribution of 574 male and 1,433 female students. Edgewood College is offering the distance learning opportunity (online degree program) and total 57 students have enrolled online program exclusively.
Edgewood College has a total enrollment of 2,007 with a gender distribution of 28.60% male (574 students) and 71.40% female (1,433 students). There are 384 male and 993 female students in undergraduate school and 190 male and 440 female students are attending graduate school at Edgewood College.
Edgewood College has 1,344 full-time and 663 part-time students. In undergraduate school, 1,225 students are attending classes with full-time status, and 152 students are attending with part-time status. In graduate school, 119 students are full-time and 511 are part-time students.
At Edgewood College, 57 students have enrolled exclusively in online courses and 632 students have enrolled in some online courses out of total 2,007 students. In undergraduate schools, 322 students take at least one online course and in graduate schools, 367 students are attending some online courses.
|In Some Online Classes||632||322||310|
|Not In Online Classes||1,318||1,055||263|
This section analyzes the student population by race/ethnicity at Edgewood College. There are 12 American Indian/Native American, 1,471 White, 91 Black/African American, 44 Asian, 194 Hispanic, 5 Native Hawaiian or Other Pacific Islander, and 35 students with other races.
|American Indian/Native American||12||4||8|
|Native Hawaiian or Other Pacific Islander||5||2||3|
- What is The Average Graduation Rate in Wisconsin?
- Which colleges offer Post-Master's Program in Wisconsin?
- Which colleges offer ROTC Air Force programs in Wisconsin?
- What is The Average Acceptance Rate in Wisconsin?
- Which colleges offer Less than 1 year certificate program in Wisconsin?
- How many colleges require recommendations in Wisconsin?
- Which colleges are 4 years or High in Wisconsin?
- Which colleges offer Graduate distance education programs (online completely) in Wisconsin?
- How many colleges require the high school GPA in Wisconsin?
- What is The Average Yield (enrollment rate) in Wisconsin?