EHOVE Career Center is accredited by . By accreditation type, the school has 4 Institutional, 1 Specialized accredited programs.
|Agency Name||Accreditation Status||Date Type||Period|
|Council on Occupational Education||Accredited||Actual||11/22/2014 - Current|
|Council on Occupational Education||Pre-Accredited||Estimated||6/30/2013 - 11/22/2014|
|Council on Occupational Education||Accredited||Actual||6/7/2018 - Current|
|Accredited||Actual||4/1/1990 - 2/1/2013|
EHOVE Career Center has 1 specialized accreditation programs as below.
|Program Name||Accreditation Status||Period|
|American Occupational Therapy Association, Accreditation Council for Occupational Therapy Education|
|Occupational Therapy Assistant (OTA) - Programs leading to an associate degree||Accredited (Actual)||4/29/2012 - Current|
- Which colleges provide Placement Services in Ohio?
- How many colleges are historically Black colleges (HBCUs) in Ohio?
- Which colleges provide Academic/Career Counseling Services in Ohio?
- Which colleges offer One but Less than 2 years certificate program in Ohio?
- Which colleges offer ROTC Navy programs in Ohio?
- Which colleges accept advanced placement (AP) credits in Ohio?
- How many colleges require the SAT Test Score in Ohio?
- Which colleges offer ROTC Army programs in Ohio?
- What is The Average Acceptance Rate in Ohio?
- Which colleges require First-time students to live on campus in Ohio?