Graduate Program 10 Programs
Online Graduate Courses 2 Programs
Graduate Enrollment 193
Offered Award Levels Master's, Doctorate
Tuition & Fees $34,000
Elizabethtown College offers 10 graduate programs as well as undergraduate programs. Among them, 2 graduate programs are available through distance education (online classes). Total 193 graduate students have enrolled in graduate programs at Elizabethtown and 78 students enrolled online exclusively in graduate programs. For the academic year 2021-2022, the average graduate program tuition & fees are $34,000. Next table summarizes the general information about graduate programs at Elizabethtown College.
|Awarded Degree Programs||Master's (9 programs)|
Doctorate - Practical (1 programs)
|Online Graduate Programs||Master's (2 programs)|
|Tuition & Fees||$34,000|
|Graduate Student Enrollment||193 graduate students|
78 enrolled in online courses
It offers 10 graduate programs through online and on-site (classroom) education. Through distance learning, it offers Master's degree and/or programs. The Next table lists the number of graduate programs by offered degree and online availability. You can check the offered major programs by degree at the area of study page.
|Award Level||Total Number of Programs||Available Online Class|
|Doctor's degree - professional practice||1||0|
For the academic year 2021-2022, the average graduate program tuition & fees are $34,000 at Elizabethtown College. The 2022 graduate tuition & fees are increased by 3.16% compared to the previous year. The next table shows the graduate school tuition & fees trends over last 4 years.
|Tuition & Fees||$46,940||$32,000||$32,960||$34,000|
At Elizabethtown College, 193 students are enrolled in graduate programs - 41 male and 152 female students. By attendance status, there are 74 full-time and 119 part-time students. The Next table summarizes the graduate student population by gender and attending status.
At Elizabethtown College, 78 students are enrolled exclusively in graduate online courses and 61 students are enrolled in some online courses out of total of 193 students.
|In Some Online Classes||61|
|Not In Online Classes||54|
- Which colleges offer ROTC programs in Pennsylvania?
- What is The Average Acceptance Rate in Pennsylvania?
- Which colleges offer Graduate distance education programs (online completely) in Pennsylvania?
- Which colleges are Private Schools (not-for-profit) in Pennsylvania?
- How many colleges require the Test of English as a foreign language (TOEFL) in Pennsylvania?
- Which colleges provide Recognized student veteran organization in Pennsylvania?
- Which colleges offer Doctorate Degree (professional practice) in Pennsylvania?
- Which colleges offer Weekend/Evening College in Pennsylvania?
- Which colleges provide Credit for military training in Pennsylvania?
- Which colleges provide On-campus Day Care Services in Pennsylvania?