Acceptance Rate 75 %
SAT Average 1,245
Tuition & Fees $52,530
Student Population 1,667
Average Financial Aid Amount Received $37,391
Allegheny College is a private (not-for-profit), four-years institute located in Meadville, Pennsylvania. It is a Baccalaureate College - Arts & Sciences by Carnegie Classification and its highest degree is Bachelor's degree.
The 2022 tuition & fees is $52,530 for undergraduate students. The school offers only undergraduate programs and a total of 1,667 students are enrolled. The acceptance rate of undergraduate school is 75% and the graduation rate is 73% last year.
The salary after graduation from Allegheny College varies by major programs where the average earning after 10 years is $56,800. You can check the average salary by the major programs on the area of study page.
For undergraduate school, in the academic year 2021-2022, Allegheny's tuition & fees is $52,530.
The following chart illustrates the 2022 key academic statistics at Allegheny. The acceptance rate of Allegheny is 75% and the yield (enrollment rate) is 12%. The average graduation rate is 73% and no students have transferred out from the school.
The average received amount of financial aid is $37,391 and 99% of undergraduate students received grants or scholarship aid. A total of 1,667 students is attending , and the student to faculty ratio is 9 to 1.
Acceptance Rate for Allegheny College is 75 %.
Graduation Rate for Allegheny College is 73 %
Retention Rate for Allegheny College is 84 %
Student Population for Allegheny College is 1,667
Student to Faculty Ratio for Allegheny College is 9 to 1
Student to Faculty Ratio
9 to 1
The average received amount of financial aid is $37,391 at Allegheny College.
Financial Aid Amount
|Address||520 N Main St, Meadville, PA 16335-3902|
|Net Price Calculator||https://allegheny.edu/npc|
Allegheny offers 42 major programs on-site (in-person class) only. The following table lists the number of programs by offered degree with online class availabilities.
|Award Level||Total Number of Programs||Available Online Class|
Allegheny College does not offer online classes (distance learning opportunities) for any degree program. The school provides study abroad - opportunity which a student completes part of the college program studying in another country programs to its students.
(Typical Annual Charge: $5,730)
Allegheny College has programs, benefits and/or services to veterans, military service members, or their families.
|Yellow Ribbon Program|
(officially known as Post-9/11 GI Bill, Yellow Ribbon Program)
|Credit for military training||✗|
|Dedicated point of contact for support services for veterans, military service members, and their families||✗|
|Recognized student veteran organization||✗|
|Member of Servicemembers Opportunity Colleges||✗|
- Which colleges offer Two but Less than 4 years certificate program in Pennsylvania?
- Which colleges provide Employment Services in Pennsylvania?
- How many colleges offer Online Programs (Distance Learning) in Pennsylvania?
- Which colleges are 4 years or High in Pennsylvania?
- What is The Average Retention Rate in Pennsylvania?
- How many colleges require the SAT Test Score in Pennsylvania?
- Which colleges offer Graduate distance education programs (online completely) in Pennsylvania?
- Which colleges provide Yellow Ribbon Program (officially known as Post-9/11 GI Bill, Ye in Pennsylvania?
- How many colleges require the Completion of college-preparatory program in Pennsylvania?
- Which colleges are Less than 2 years in Pennsylvania?