Acceptance Rate 84 %
SAT Average 1,030
Tuition & Fees $34,470
Student Population 768
Average Financial Aid Amount Received $24,197
Thiel College is a private (not-for-profit), 4 or more years institute located in Greenville, Pennsylvania. It is a Baccalaureate College - Arts & Sciences by Carnegie Classification and its highest degree is Bachelor's degree. The 2022 tuition & fees are $34,470 for undergraduate students. The school offers only undergraduate programs and a total of 768 students are enrolled. The acceptance rate of undergraduate school is 84% and the graduation rate is 49% last year.
The salary after graduation from Thiel College varies by major programs where the average earning after 10 years is $41,700. You can check the average salary by the major programs on the area of study page.
For undergraduate school, in the academic year 2021-2022, tuition and fees of Thiel College are $34,470.
The following chart illustrates the 2022 key academic statistics at Thiel. The acceptance rate of Thiel is 84% and the yield (enrollment rate) is 17%. The average graduation rate is 49% and the transfer-out rate is 16%. The average received amount of financial aid is $24,197 and 94% of undergraduate students received grants or scholarship aid. A total of 768 students is attending , and the student to faculty ratio is 11 to 1.
Acceptance Rate for Thiel College is 84 %.
Graduation Rate for Thiel College is 49 %
Transfer-out Rate for Thiel College is 16 %
Retention Rate for Thiel College is 58 %
Student Population for Thiel College is 768
Student to Faculty Ratio for Thiel College is 11 to 1
Student to Faculty Ratio
11 to 1
The average received amount of financial aid is $24,197 at Thiel College.
Financial Aid Amount
Thiel offers 35 major programs on-site (in-person class) only. The following table lists the number of programs by offered degree with online class availabilities.
|Award Level||Total Number of Programs||Available Online Class|
Thiel College does not offer online classes (distance learning opportunities) for any degree program. The school provides teacher certification and study abroad - opportunity which a student completes part of the college program studying in another country programs to its students.
(Typical Annual Charge: $6,300)
Thiel College has programs, benefits and/or services to veterans, military service members, or their families.
|Yellow Ribbon Program|
(officially known as Post-9/11 GI Bill, Yellow Ribbon Program)
|Credit for military training||✗|
|Dedicated point of contact for support services for veterans, military service members, and their families||✗|
|Recognized student veteran organization||✗|
|Member of Servicemembers Opportunity Colleges||✔|
- What is The Average Acceptance Rate in Pennsylvania?
- How many colleges require recommendations in Pennsylvania?
- How many colleges are Tribal Colleges and Universities in Pennsylvania?
- Which colleges offer Associate Degree in Pennsylvania?
- Which colleges provide Yellow Ribbon Program (officially known as Post-9/11 GI Bill, Ye in Pennsylvania?
- How much is The Average Graduate Tuition & Fees in Pennsylvania?
- Which colleges offer One but Less than 2 years certificate program in Pennsylvania?
- Which colleges offer Graduate distance education programs (online completely) in Pennsylvania?
- Which colleges offer ROTC programs in Pennsylvania?
- What is The Average Transfer-out Rate in Pennsylvania?